Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will take the stage right after Katy Perry's performance

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

She doesn't need your respect when she's on everyone's tongue and selling great, to be blunt. I don't like how Gaga fans judge Miley in the way many people judged Gaga for years, and we all hated it

i literally PRAISE you for posting this...i never read so much truth in one post in my life 

MikeyMoonShine

She doesn't need your respect when she's on everyone's tongue and selling great, to be blunt. I don't like how Gaga fans judge Miley in the way many people judged Gaga for years, and we all hated it

Miley does get a hard time tbh. Really she didn't do anything that outrageous. I guess it is kinda like gaga, she's just being creative in her way and she gets labelled as someone who comes up with gimmicks to shock people and get attention. 

Who cares, that's not why people listen to top 40 radio lol

I just don't see Katy doing well in the direction she is trying to go in but then I have been wrong before. 

Stefani328

ikr? but thank god we don't have to go through all these performances to see gagas  :party:

Yes. I think this is why I stopped watching award shows. I can't take the bad singing. I only look forward to certain artists. I'm glad Gaga is performing early so I don't have to watch the rest.

llbcherry

I probably sound like a jealous Gaga fan b---hing about Katy but the truth is I have always found her rather annoying. She's just not much of a singer and seems to only have gotten famous for being pretty and singing about kissing girls and getting drunk ect.

This era she is trying to be more serious but I think it will be only a matter of time before people realize she's just not talented enough to pull this off. She's nothing without the silly songs and slutty video's.

Look at the performances of Roar and Unconditionally. Roar is kinda childish and silly so appeals to kids and does really well Unconditionally on the other hand nobody really gives a crap about even with the expensive video.

My two year old loves Roar.

I streamed the video for her... :smh:

RAMROD

Go Gaga, Cannot wait for tomorrow night!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived