Lady Gaga will take the stage right after Katy Perry's performance

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

mte

im gonna make sure i watch katy's performance just for that  that way ill get the whole gaga effect  :dead:

Allison M

Of course they would have Miley close so people stay tuned to see what outrageous thing she does this time :roll: It got old a long time ago. 

ManuelMonsterr

I really hope gaga knows what to do on stage this time  :eww:  all the DWUW performances have been so awkward and her voice strains so bad with all the growling... :eww:  :eww:  :eww:  :eww:

Smooth Criminal

Yall know Katheryn will serve, dolphin vocals or not.

333yijp.gif

Ya'll better believe!     

Stefani328

Gaga could stand and sing with just a microphone and her performance will still be better than Katy's. Katy is just not a good performer. Gaga' s bad performances are better than hers. The vocals are always bad, cliche, and cheesy. She brings nothing new the table with her performances. Gaga is just a good performer and I'm not saying this as a fan. I have fans and family that aren't fans of either and they still say Gaga is a better performer. They will watch Gaga' s performance while with Katy, they will turn the TV on mute because they think her vocals are bad.

I really hope gaga knows what to do on stage this time  :eww:  all the DWUW performances have been so awkward and her voice strains so bad with all the growling... :eww:  

this

gaga plz get your **** together :roll:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dean Winchester

Gaga could stand and sing with just a microphone and her performance will still be better than Katy's. Katy is just not a good performer. Gaga' s bad performances are better than hers. The vocals are always bad, cliche, and cheesy. She brings nothing new the table with her performances. Gaga is just a good performer and I'm not saying this as a fan. I have fans and family that aren't fans of either and they still say Gaga is a better performer. They will watch Gaga' s performance while with Katy, they will turn the TV on mute because they think her vocals are bad.

EXACTLY but the sad thing is the public seems to excuse Katy for her bad vocals; like even if she did a bad performance, her song will still get a huge boost and the media will still praise her.  idk why 

Archived