Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will be sitting next to One Direction & Ariana Grande @ the AMAs

hookerofoz

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably would have if Katy weren't performing away from the venue.

It takes not even 10 mintues to get to the Brooklyn Bridge from the Barclays Center, I'm sure she would've had enough time to get there if she wanted to stay and watch the show

Have you seen their sales and tours? I didn't say 'the greatest', I said 'the biggest'. And not the biggest of all time, the biggest these days.

Have you seen Coldplay, U2, Springsteen & the E-street band, The rolling stones? People who actually play instruments and act like a band? :awkney:

ryhanna

It takes not even 10 mintues to get to the Brooklyn Bridge from the Barclays Center, I'm sure she would've had enough time to get there if she wanted to stay and watch the show

She was also setting up, getting ready, rehearsing, doing teaser shots during commercial breaks... A lot more goes into it than just "Oh, be there 10 minutes before the performance starts." They have to prepare a lot, especially when they're shooting mobile and away from a venue like that. 

Have you seen Coldplay, U2, Springsteen & the E-street band, The rolling stones? People who actually play instruments and act like a band? :awkney:

:trootea:

The photo that they choose tho.  :flop:

🌹 free britney 🌹

codymonster

Because of their good looks and tumblr fangirls :awkney: Not a compliment to put them on the same level as Gaga.

The AMA's are hardly prestigious though. They're gonna sit people who are big in the industry now together for photo reasons/ fan reasons. They're not judging it by talent, but by current fame :p

She was also setting up, getting ready, rehearsing, doing teaser shots during commercial breaks... A lot more goes into it than just "Oh, be there 10 minutes before the performance starts." They have to prepare a lot, especially when they're shooting mobile and away from a venue like that. 

It doesn't take almost two hours to do all that though, and she was only seen in a teaser shot leaving after Gaga performed and in the truck leaving, which would've been filmed as soon as she got changed at the center and left. Rehearsing wouldn't have taken very long either

Smooth Criminal

FOR ALL THE PPL RIDICULING THE FACT THAT GAGA IS SITTING NEXT ONE DIRECTION AT THE AMAs.....

FOR YOUR KIND F.UCKIN INFORMATION

RIHANNA WAS SITTING NEXT TO ONE DIRECTION AT THE VMAs.

HAVE SEVERAL SEATS!

ryhanna

It doesn't take almost two hours to do all that though, and she was only seen in a teaser shot leaving after Gaga performed and in the truck leaving, which would've been filmed as soon as she got changed at the center and left. Rehearsing wouldn't have taken very long either

That's true, but being away from the set and on-location, there's a lot of production work that she may have wanted to have some involvement in. Even if she didn't want to be involved, it wasn't a very entertaining show and it's kind of understandable that she'd want to ditch it.

lmfaooooooo!!! i dont know imagine shes doing all this decay thing by purpose?! next step is to go crazy!!!! 

inb4 She performs the real first single from ARTPOP (Tea) that Tara said in 1987 summer that will make us pee in our pants.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Did you even read what I wrote? I said in terms what they sell today. Neither of those bands sell the same amount that 1D sell these days.

I play two instruments myself, thank you, and these bands above **** on One Direction's entire existence in terms of greatness any day of the week, but in terms of modern music industry standards 1D are bigger THESE DAYS/NOT OVERALL in terms of worldwide sales.

Archived