💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

LoveAndDenim

this thread should be deleted - ARTPOP Act ii isnt a thing and never will be. It was briefly mentioned by Gaga herself, but it was probably just an idea she had that was blown out of proportion (like the whole BTWB in london with profit going to the BTWF thing) 

​It actually is a thing, she's mentioned it many times. She's just choosing not to release it.

https://youtu.be/l0DQnTw_TJA?t=39m35s

Check your facts before you try boo

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

​It actually is a thing, she's mentioned it many times. She's just choosing not to release it.

https://youtu.be/l0DQnTw_TJA?t=39m35s

Check your facts before you try boo

​by 'a thing' i meant released.

also "Check your facts before you try boo" why is everyone so b---hy on this site? im getting sick and tired of peoples attitudes

Teri Hatcher

bye

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Gagadonna

​why is everyone so b---hy on this site? im getting sick and tired of peoples attitudes

​Welcome to the Little Monsters' family. 

antpats2

​Welcome to the Little Monsters' family. 

​i know that's how people are, but i haven't seen anyone THIS rude in my whole 2 years as a member on this site and previous years of browsing as a guest. Yeah, people are shady here and there and we have the occasional huge meltdown but lately I've seen so many people thinking they can be rude and get away with it. 

LoveAndDenim

​i know that's how people are, but i haven't seen anyone THIS rude in my whole 2 years as a member on this site and previous years of browsing as a guest. Yeah, people are shady here and there and we have the occasional huge meltdown but lately I've seen so many people thinking they can be rude and get away with it. 

​That wasn't even b---hy. You were saying this thread should be deleted, also stating your opinion as a fact and acting like ACT 2 isn't worth talking about - as if your opinion was better? This is a topic and people can discuss what they like.

antpats2

​That wasn't even b---hy. You were saying this thread should be deleted, also stating your opinion as a fact and acting like ACT 2 isn't worth talking about - as if your opinion was better? This is a topic and people can discuss what they like.

​i didn't say my opinion was better, i was stating a fact. why bother discussing something that we will never know anything about? you're being a little delusional. and yes, it was b---hy. so chill :) 

AlphaMonster

​by 'a thing' i meant released.

also "Check your facts before you try boo" why is everyone so b---hy on this site? im getting sick and tired of peoples attitudes

​b---hy comment is so true tho.

antpats2

​b---hy comment is so true tho.

​his b---hy comment towards me, or my comment towards b---hy comments?

Katsuki Bakugo

I love the internet tbh!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived