Featured Posts

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

Never. She's done with that word.

what do you think it's called then? imagine if its called Creative Rebellious 

what do you think it's called then? imagine if its called Creative Rebellious 

"Creative Rebellion" is a term I think she'll keep locked in to the ARTPOP era.

I don't think we'll be able to guess the album title yet, but once she starts to work on the new album she'll start dropping hints ;)

• 2 weeks later...
TimisaMonster

Valkyrie-Adrenalized....pure ACT II bliss! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• 3 weeks later...
Tropico

What is there to discuss? This thread is approaching one year and nothing? :spin:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Teri Hatcher

Last year in December/January/February (I don't remember correctly but it was close to those months lol) Gaga posted on little monsters a picture of herself and the caption was:

Wanna go from drag to mad for the holidays bleach your roots only and frame that winter grin 1-800-IAMMYHAIR

Maybe this could be a lyric from an unreleased song that could be an ARTPOP Outtake?

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ARTPOP ACT II
Lady Gaga

RELEASE DATE:  11th of November, 2015

10850771_1043088549051170_387216343_n.jp

TRACKLIST
1. TEA
2. Ratchet (featuring Brittney Spears)
3. Onion Girl
4. In Like With You
5. Serial Lover
6. Tinnitus (Tonight is Us)
7. Private in Public
8. A Scene of Dead
9. Princess Die
10. Brooklyn Nights
11. Temple

Extended Edition: [Available Exclusively at Walmart]
12. Red Flame (featuring Azealia Banks)
13. Cake Like Lady Gaga
14. Partynauseous (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
15. Out of Control

TEA (Lead Single)
Released: 21st of August, 2015

TEA will be released as the lead single off of ‘ARTPOP ACT II’ and its futuristic tune is expected to please fans and the general public.  It will be released on iTUNES at midnight and Gaga will premiere the song on iHeartRadio at 7:25 A.M.

NOTABLE PERFORMANCES – MTV Video Music Awards

In Like With You (Promotional Single)
Released: 17th of October, 2015

In Like With You is released as the only promotional single from the album.  It will do well holding the gap between the release of the first and second single well, while giving fans and the public a taste of the type of music off Gaga’s new album.

Ratchet (featuring Britney Spears) (Single)
Released: 6th of November, 2015

Rachet is released as the next single off of ‘ARTPOP ACT II’ and features Britney Spears, which the fans and public are expected to like.  It is released just before the album drops to get people interested in purchasing the album.

NOTABLE PERFORMANCES – American Music Awards

Fan Favorite (Single)
Released: 15th of January, 2016

Interscope and Gaga will select the next single based on public opinion.  It does not have to be expected to be a huge hit, but Gaga request to show love for her fans and wants them to choose this single.  It holds the gap between the previous and last single.

Brooklyn Nights (Single)
Released: 18th of March, 2016

Brooklyn Nights is expected to be one of Gaga’s greatest hits of all time, it is already known to be a fan favorite.  It is the last single released before Gaga embarks on a tour promoting the album.

artRAVE ACT II: The Lady Gaga Ball
April 2016 – December 2016

** I Know this may seem irrelevant at this point but I'm really hoping Interscope Records stops screwing Gaga over and lets her release ARTPOP Act 2.  Hope you enjoy though! **

ARTPOP ACT II

Lady Gaga

TRACKLIST

1. TEA

3. Onion Girl

4. In Like With You

5. Serial Lover

7. Private in Public

8. A Scene of Dead

9. Princess Die

10. Brooklyn Nights

11. Temple

13. Cake Like Lady Gaga

15. Out of Control

TEA (Lead Single)

TEA will be released as the lead single off of ‘ARTPOP ACT II’ and its futuristic tune is expected to please fans and the general public.  It will be released on iTUNES at midnight and Gaga will premiere the song on iHeartRadio at 7:25 A.M.

In Like With You is released as the only promotional single from the album.  It will do well holding the gap between the release of the first and second single well, while giving fans and the public a taste of the type of music off Gaga’s new album.

Rachet is released as the next single off of ‘ARTPOP ACT II’ and features Britney Spears, which the fans and public are expected to like.  It is released just before the album drops to get people interested in purchasing the album.

Fan Favorite (Single)

Interscope and Gaga will select the next single based on public opinion.  It does not have to be expected to be a huge hit, but Gaga request to show love for her fans and wants them to choose this single.  It holds the gap between the previous and last single.

Brooklyn Nights (Single)

Brooklyn Nights is expected to be one of Gaga’s greatest hits of all time, it is already known to be a fan favorite.  It is the last single released before Gaga embarks on a tour promoting the album.

** I Know this may seem irrelevant at this point but I'm really hoping Interscope Records stops screwing Gaga over and lets her release ARTPOP Act 2.  Hope you enjoy though! **

Well thought out

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Pain of fame1

ARTPOP ACT II

Lady Gaga

TRACKLIST

1. TEA

3. Onion Girl

4. In Like With You

5. Serial Lover

7. Private in Public

8. A Scene of Dead

9. Princess Die

10. Brooklyn Nights

11. Temple

13. Cake Like Lady Gaga

15. Out of Control

TEA (Lead Single)

Fan Favorite (Single)

Brooklyn Nights (Single)

OMG WE WISH.

Actually is her who doesn't want to release it, she said she prefers to keep it for her friends...so rude. Gaga please, don't betray us again.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived