• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I want less DJWS !

More Madeon and Zedd 

I want RedOne and Garibay back !

A track with Rihanna could be so good !

So when do you think we're getting a tour? If she's writing And recording act II before the tour we may have to wait a while...

I'm pretty sure that "Everybody needs somebody, I'm somebody, Need your body" aren't Gaga lyrics.

I remember somebody posting a link to the original song right after Joe tweeted them

monstermusic

did not expect to love MJH as much as i do

madeon really did a heck of a job on ARTPOP - i hope it has more tracks from him

exoskeleton123

THEORY: the original ARTPOP was scrapped the one with the white rose thorns track and I think that a lot of the songs from up until August 2012 are going to be on ACT 2 of ARTPOP. I have a feeling Gaga completely scrapped ARTPOP after she said she played the record for her label back then

THEORY: the original ARTPOP was scrapped the one with the white rose thorns track and I think that a lot of the songs from up until August 2012 are going to be on ACT 2 of ARTPOP. I have a feeling Gaga completely scrapped ARTPOP after she said she played the record for her label back then

I feel the same way. ARTPOP, the song, doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the album. Seems like she scrapped the "original" ARTPOP album and will release all those songs on Act II. I always feel like she had to put the song on there because she'd already said the album would be called ARTPOP.

Anderson123

I feel the same way. ARTPOP, the song, doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the album. Seems like she scrapped the "original" ARTPOP album and will release all those songs on Act II. I always feel like she had to put the song on there because she'd already said the album would be called ARTPOP.

I agree. And this is what I thought months ago. I feel like so many tracks were scrapped from the original idea that she had. She showed the album to her label more than a year ago, and she "Finished" ARTPOP like 4 times this year. I'm sure 30% of the songs are part of what she wanted the album to be at first (Aura, GUY, Sex Dreams, MJH) and she wrote so many songs that the "more experimental ones" got left out or put on hold for Act II.

I HOPE and I PRAY TO WHOEVER hears me, that ARTPOP Act II sounds like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJAtMD9LRMM

exoskeleton123

YES! Remember the listen to my cd girl and the car incident? Nothing on but the radio (hopefully it gets released) but why would she have had the song ARTPOP completed for so long? I agree I think ARTPOP was part of the original ARTPOP album before interscope forced gaga to scrap those songs and start over again. Maybe the elton duet exists too? Who knows! I hope she reveals why certain songs made act 2 instead of act 1

YES! Remember the listen to my cd girl and the car incident? Nothing on but the radio (hopefully it gets released) but why would she have had the song ARTPOP completed for so long? I agree I think ARTPOP was part of the original ARTPOP album before interscope forced gaga to scrap those songs and start over again. Maybe the elton duet exists too? Who knows! I hope she reveals why certain songs made act 2 instead of act 1

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived