Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaApprentice

3 more song titles were just revealed in her canadian interview. You can add them to the list and they're called Onion Girl (Zedd), Tonight Is (Madeon), and In Like With You (DJ White Shadow).

DanceInTheDark

Private in Public    :flop:

Not here for DJWS as the main producer. 

I need more Red One, Madeon and Zedd. And please lord, where is the completro masterpiece? :(

The 'Complextro masterpiece' is a song with Azealia 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

3 more song titles were just revealed in her canadian interview. You can add them to the list and they're called Onion Girl (Zedd), Tonight Is (Madeon), and In Like With You (DJ White Shadow).

Isn't it Tinnitus?

I have a bunch of old info about some of these songs stored up if you're interested, Smile 2NE1! 

- media for Princess Die (live performances), her saying a "totally different" and "upbeat" version might make the album.

- lyrics and media for Red Flame (Azealia's verse)

- more lyrics for Ratchet (don't f--- that b---h, she ratchet, I know you wanna smash it; potential lyric to the tune of Edith Piath's "Padum Padum:" You won't fool me again with your theater, you won't fool me again, Ratchet girl) as well as more media (the original instrumental as well as Gaga singing some lyrics in the club)

- PARTYNAUSEOUS was meant to be a single on September 6, and is one of two "metaphorical, conceptual dance" songs written with Lamar about Jakarta (wanting to make peace by getting high with the enemy). It is a "hip-hop/j-pop/pop song," and "it’s “not hip hop in the way you know it; its more underground chicago gay club trap. very different from azealia; she’s more 90’s house.†It's possible that song is the one she said is "not rap" but "hardcore glam," which is what "they call it underground" and is "spoken word over hip-hop/techno." That could also be a different song. The song never came out due to creative differences but would be used at a "different time" for a "different project"

- The other Kendrick Lamar song about Indonesia is the famed complextro masterpiece.

- The Elton John duet. She played him the song, so it's possible there's a demo of it

- Burqa/**rq*, produced by Zedd (?), working title of Aura. As late as April 30, Burqa seemed to still be on the album.

- Revamped (?) version of Nothing On But The Radio, she said some old songs may be redone for ARTPOP

blahblahblahhhh

On one hand, I think the ACT II is a really really bad idea, it might cause over-exposure and people might be turned off by it stating it's desperate.

On the other hand - new music :woot:

SMILE2NE1

Isn't it Tinnitus?

I have a bunch of old info about some of these songs stored up if you're interested, Smile 2NE1! 

- media for Princess Die (live performances), her saying a "totally different" and "upbeat" version might make the album.

- lyrics and media for Red Flame (Azealia's verse)

- more lyrics for Ratchet (don't f--- that b---h, she ratchet, I know you wanna smash it; potential lyric to the tune of Edith Piath's "Padum Padum:" You won't fool me again with your theater, you won't fool me again, Ratchet girl) as well as more media (the original instrumental as well as Gaga singing some lyrics in the club)

- PARTYNAUSEOUS was meant to be a single on September 6, and is one of two "metaphorical, conceptual dance" songs written with Lamar about Jakarta (wanting to make peace by getting high with the enemy). It is a "hip-hop/j-pop/pop song," and "it’s “not hip hop in the way you know it; its more underground chicago gay club trap. very different from azealia; she’s more 90’s house.†It's possible that song is the one she said is "not rap" but "hardcore glam," which is what "they call it underground" and is "spoken word over hip-hop/techno." That could also be a different song. The song never came out due to creative differences but would be used at a "different time" for a "different project"

- The other Kendrick Lamar song about Indonesia is the famed complextro masterpiece.

- The Elton John duet. She played him the song, so it's possible there's a demo of it

- Burqa/**rq*, produced by Zedd (?), working title of Aura. As late as April 30, Burqa seemed to still be on the album.

- Revamped (?) version of Nothing On But The Radio, she said some old songs may be redone for ARTPOP

:party: i will go through and add the info :)

The Stranger

Zedd and Madeon produced some of the best songs on the album, so more of them please.

Other producers are welcome too

CHROMATICA 2020

Please let this thread be as iconic as the ARTPOP pre-July era was! Here for the future DOT's, Red lipstick, and hidden frames!

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived