💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

I think she should release Act II during the tour with some weeks off for promo and release and videos and such, and then change the ARTPOP Ball (or whatever the name is) like she did with the Monster Ball. But that might be a little overloaded for her...

the fans on the first leg would hate her for that!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there are more experimental elements in Act 2, with like six-minute long tracks that build up from an ethereal start, and themes that get reprised through the album.

There's no point making it a collection of 15 candidate singles because there'll only be 2 or 3 singles from it at best, and if it's more of the same, sales will be inevitably disappointing.

Haroon

the fans on the first leg would hate her for that!

But she can always come back to those countries with the new one like with The Monster Ball :party:

Private in Public    :flop:

Not here for DJWS as the main producer. 

I need more Red One, Madeon and Zedd. And please lord, where is the completro masterpiece? :(

MonsterMarty

Private in Public    :flop:

Not here for DJWS as the main producer. 

I need more Red One, Madeon and Zedd. And please lord, where is the completro masterpiece? :(

RedOne and Madeon for sure, less Zedd. Recycling audio from other songs he produced? Not here for that.

RedOne and Madeon for sure, less Zedd. Recycling audio from other songs he produced? Not here for that.

Yeah….. but G.U.Y. 

Computer

After seeing what happened to JT, I'm a little worried about this :sweat:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

MelbHawker

Meanwhile in 2020....

'@ladygaga ACT II SOON I PROMISE IM STILL WORKING INTERSCOPE HASNT TAKEN IT FROM ME YET ITS NEVER FINISHED'

tumblr_mvswkyO1D41rvfg2ro1_500.gif

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived