Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

I think she should tour the US for Act I, sort of like a make-up for cancelling the BTWB, Then release Act II and revamp the tour and then go overseas and tour, then come back to the us for the revamped tour if demand is still here for her. It would look something like:

April 2014 - May 2014: ARTPOP Ball 1.0 in the US only (Select dates, about 20)

June 2014: Lead single for Act II

July 2014: Act II Released

October 2014 - September 2015: ARTPOP Ball 2.0 (Begins overseas, ends in the US)

Better Day

I think she should tour the US for Act I, sort of like a make-up for cancelling the BTWB, Then release Act II and revamp the tour and then go overseas and tour, then come back to the us for the revamped tour if demand is still here for her. It would look something like:

October 2014 - September 2015: ARTPOP Ball 2.0 (Begins overseas, ends in the US)

August 2015 - Breaks Hips

5 years media blackout :derpga: *touch wood she doesn't break her hip

Together You And I!

I've been kind of weary about her releasing another album so soon, but I didn't realize how short The Fame era actually was. It came out in August of 2008 (even though almost no one knew about it til Just Dance & Poker Face became popular) and the. She release The Fame Monster a year later in November. If Act II is an EP like I hope, then this release plan is perfect!

I wanna hear Temple,Brooklyn Nights so bad! :excited2: But if none of them are on ACT 2 there will be other songs that will slay my life :yes:

All I know is Tea BETTER see the light of day....

P.s: inb4 the ACT II album cover is the original album cover with it's colors reversed.... :derpga:

Do we think act 2 will have as much songs?

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Part of me hopes that she never releases Temple. Every time an artist releases a song inspired by their love life, they break up with that significant other. It's almost like the "name tattooed" curse.

Id like to see her reconcile with Azealia Banks and have Red Flame on it.

Ill bet its not called ARTPOP 2 or whatever. Ill bet it has its own title and  theme. I think its pretty obvious now that the artsy stuff is a turnoff to people.

Id put The Greatest Thing with Cher on it too.

garrettgivre

This is perfection.  :legend:

Brooklyn Nights
In Like With You
Onion Girl
PARTYNAUSEOUS
Princess Die
Ratchet
TEA
Temple
Tinnitus

I really want these 9 songs, plus like...four or five more! i want all the songs she did with madeon and zedd :cry:

speaking of which, didn't Zedd say they finished 6-7 songs together?

Aura

Donatella

G.U.Y.

Onion Girl

Stache 

Temple

I was just thinking this album could go #1 if its released on the right week.  Interscope should make sure they check the competition. It has potential, Ill bet it sells 150k plus.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived