💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BlackJudas

I'm here for ARTPOP ll but if I could give my opinion on how I think it should be created.

We all know Gaga worked on a lot of music during her sessions for the album, but I think her best bet is to keep everyone's hands out of the cookie jar. Meaning she should work with only 1 or 2 producers to produce a consistent album that's not all over the place both musically and lyrically. Having too many hands in it doesn't give a clear path of what the album is about. She should keep the heavy bass and Tron stems to a minimum and focus more on vocal delivery. Release an album with no more than 11 songs. Keep the songs and track list small and concentrated.

Cut the song writers down to a minimum. Gaga's writing ability is strong enough to stand on its own without her feeling the need to include 3 and 4 other song writers on the song. She should also stop trying to make everything a metaphor/a--logy. Her lyrics sometimes don't make sense and then when she explains the meaning behind it during interviews, the meaning has nothing to do with the original lyrical concept. A lot of her older records were simple, to the point and made an impact but now I'm trying to keep up with hearts beating with bricks and strings instead of wondering what she's gonna do when she gets back from outer space.

Cut down on the over exaggerated outfits. I know, I know. "That's who she is. None of her outfits are gimmicks. She was born this way." - I'd love to see her step out in a form fitting dress and heels with her hair tied back instead of her powdering her body in baby powder with an oversized blonde wig barefoot wearing all white. She needs to stick to having a consistent style of fashion when promoting an album. If you change up to much, fans lose sight of who they fell in love with. If you look at her whole demeanor and style from The Fame era, you see everything meshed and her style was consistent.

Just my opinion.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rollercoaster

she definitely scrapped the first album. don't know why... maybe it was too heavy for interscope. From the sounds of it, ARTPOP didn't fit the theme anyway. There was NOBTR which is a track built around a Marilyn Monroe quote, white rose thorns which were the flower of choice for princess Diana's funeral, princess DIE which was like a thematic taster of the album, all this Disney princess stuff...

It was definitely about the decay of the blonde icon, or maybe just Diana lol maybe the label thought it was a bit close to the bone given that she is 27.

I would love to hear it though.. it sounds very TFM. upbeat tracks with sombre undertones.

So when do you think we're getting a tour? If she's writing And recording act II before the tour we may have to wait a while...

Probably Spring. I would guess around April. 6 months from when Act 1 will have been. Brooklyn Nights, Tea, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, Ratchet, Red Flame, Temple, Princess Die and In Like With You are all confirmed tracks (as in they all exsist). 9 tracks is nearly 2/3 of the album right there. Most of these songs are almost done as well. It won't be suprising to get it only 6 months from now.

So wait, this ACT II for 2014 is seriously already carved in stone or not yet?  

I'm really confused too    i hope it's more Q4 of 2014,  she needs to tour for the first volume first.  At least that's what i think

I'm going to die if PRINCESS DIE is not on it!!!

Maybe her next album...

ARTPOP is about fun?? 

guess whos up in this bitch

exoskeleton123

I see these tracks being on the 2nd act

BROOKLYN NIGHTS

WHITE ROSE THORNS

TEMPLE

TEA

NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO

ONION GIRL 

IN LIKE WITH YOU

TINNITUS 

princess die will probably be app exclusive 

DirtyLittleMonster

The first ARTPOP was "pop" and the second one is "art"

She said she's not doing that anymore. 

Rollercoaster

The first ARTPOP was "pop" and the second one is "art"

or the opposite. it'd be interesting if she lead with her wrong foot just so part 2 is a much more popular album by comparison.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived