Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FORBES 2013 HIGHEST PAID MUSICIANS

Joey1

Featured Posts

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

You get that dough Gagz :legend: I'm pleasantly surprised Madonna's there, I don't remember her doing anything this year apart from that surprise thingy :party:

Psychedelic

Slay Gaga! and Slay Madonna!

They get compared because they are both amazing business women and this whole copying thing should be forgotten about now. 

:applause:

Judas Oyster

Can someone explain me how she managed to get to be second best paid while she was sitting on a wheelchair almost the whole year?  :shrug: If it was 2012 I could understand it..

lady_gaga_golden_wheelchair_628.jpg

Obviously, but she herself must get more than 80m just from that....

no. do you realize how much does it cost to construct the arena and stadium structures all over again and get those things from one continent to another? not to mention how much does it cost to pay all the people involved. and the marketing. the very basics. plus, the tour organizer gets of course a huge share of the profits as well, and interscope too.

and how many of you even read the article? 

because if you had done it, you would know that "In order to form our list, we looked at income from June 1st, 2012 through June 1st, 2013"

and we would avoid so many stupid questions

It's really strange that Katy and Rihanna don't make more money considering how many singles they sell. I suppose when you don't write your own music you don't make as much money?

The Queen and Princess at the top. Slay!  :party:

Archived