💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - (ARTPOP - 100K+ this week!)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On no..... I hope they take their time wcreleasing DH otherwise DWUW is gonna get overshadowed!!! :deadbanana:

Even though since Gaga did it first, the GP is gonna think katy is copying. :troll:

DWUW please hurry and smash!!!

Some ABC show called Killer Women advertisement using Americano in the commercial.

The public has always loved that song. It's only the whiny fans that dislike mariachi music that bash on that song.

Americano

The public has always loved that song. It's only the whiny fans that dislike mariachi music that bash on that song.

i c u defending me

MANiCURE1295

Americano is one of the best off Born This Way!

TEANUS

I say the rest of the DWUW era should go like this

December - Begin to air the DWUW Beats commercial on more TV stations + in stores on TVs/ on Beats displays

December - Begin to air second commercial that we learned is coming from that one Interscope report thing

December 3 - Do What U Want Music Video and BTS Video

December 9 - Do What U Want (Remix) (feat. Rick Ross)

December 16-20 - Today Show interview/ performance + Jimmy Fallon interview/ performance or other 1-2 shows with good ratings

December 31 - Do What You Want/ Applause/ Gypsy (Piano) @ Dick Clark New Years Eve

January - Continue airing commercials on TV + in stores

January - Go to Australia for promo

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

Remember when NYE gave MTN that MASSIVE boost  That really solidified it as a hit

Marry the Night was already dead by then though, or was dying and it couldn't be saved ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived