💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 24 Days Of Christmas At GagaDaily 2013!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Christmas is actually a 12 day holiday that begins on December 25th and ends on January 6th. Those are the 12 days of Christmas. I'm not sharing this to be a scrooge or anything I realize that a lot of places say the 25/24 days of Christmas as a pronominal idea leading up to Christmas I just think it's odd when there are in fact multiple days of Christmas, even though they aren't normally celebrated. Does anyone know who/when people started calling the days up until Christmas the 24/25 days of Christmas? 

That's actually a fascinating and thought provoking question! You aren't being a scrooge!

I am interested in learning this as well.

Little Christmas (Jan 6th) is not always celebrated in my country (USA) but is more prominently celebrated in European countries and other nations. I think maybe the US's drive for purchasing things made them start at the 1st :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I am ready to be slayed.  :excited2:

I am ready to slay you :hug:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Ok, ladies and gents! This year, we will be kicking off The 24 Days of Christmas At Gaga Daily with a very special cool thing (that is finally done uploading 16 hours later! :dead: )

While I make the final preparations, you can gaze at our lovely 2013 Advent Calendar designed by GGD's Warhol Killer:

2qth3e8.png

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

That's beautiful. :flutter:

Can't wait Chica. I was lurking when this happened last year but I can't wait to be more involved this time around. Hope there are some surprises, and I'm sure there will be.

ChicaSkas

THE 24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS AT GAGA DAILY

2i6ysef.png

DAY 1

LADY GAGA AND THE MUPPETS HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR

HD Dolby Digital Broadcast

1080p

5.5 Gigabytes In Total

No Commercial Interruptions

Available in Torrent download TORRENT here

OR Mega Download for the Whole Show download MEGA DIRECT FULL FILE here

MetaData Info:

Lady Gaga and the Muppets' Holiday Spectacular 2013 1080i HDTV DD5.1 MPEG2

Quote:

The Muppets return to celebrate the holidays with Lady Gaga in this variety show featuring performances from Sir Elton John,

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and RuPaul, a duet with Lady Gaga and Kermit the Frog and a Muppet rendition of Lady Gaga's "Applause."

Quote:

File Size Processed: 5.51 GB, Play Time: 00h:58m:08s

1920 x 1080, 29.97 fps, 24.00 Mbps (12.51 Mbps Average).

Average Video Quality: 50.97 KB/Frame, 0.20 Bits/Pixel.

AC3 Audio: 3/2 Channels (L, C, R, SL, SR) + LFE, 48.0 kHz, 448 kbps.

Dialog Normalization: -24.0 dB, Center Mix Level: -3.0 dB, Surround Mix Level: -3.0 dB

0 of 104556 video frames found with errors.

0 of 109020 audio frames found with errors.

0 corrupted video bytes in file.

0.000000 seconds of video timestamp gaps.

0.000000 seconds of audio timestamp gaps.

MUPPETSHQ_zps7f0608d9.png

KOONSHQ_zps010b555f.png

KERMITHQ_zpsf96f7bf2.png

Merry Early Christmas Everyone!

Enjoy the Muppets in beautiful HD, right on your computer!

ChristmasLightsLine.Gif

THE 24 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS AT GAGA DAILY

2i6ysef.png

DAY 1

LADY GAGA AND THE MUPPETS HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR

HD Dolby Digital Broadcast

I already have, but.. it's nice!  :)
🌹 free britney 🌹

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived