💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' debuts at #1 in US with 260k

Americano

Featured Posts

dutchyguy

Have been on holiday for 2 weeks with no internet... just the album.. enjoyed listening to it so much without all the drama!! And its a really good album :)

However besides Applause videoclip/performances the promo really sucked... ! I think this is what defines the album sells.. look at Miley, was the album amazing? no but the publicity helped her sell.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

Obviously these numbers aren't as big as we were expecting earlier in the year. However, she exceeded the downgraded predictions and she sold nearly the same amount as the other pop girls without as much promotion. I have no doubt in my mind had she promoted like she did with BTW, she would've pulled in more. I'm glad she's sort of doing things quieter this time around because it'll keep people from getting sick of her as quickly.

Good numbers in the US and great numbers worldwide.

actually she s done the same amount of promo with katy and had one more day of sales plus 3 months of pre order

actually she s done the same amount of promo with katy and had one more day of sales plus 3 months of pre order

No, Katy's was packed more into her debut week and just before it. Gaga's going for continuous promo through Xmas ratehr than the big bang opening.