Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' debuts at #1 in US with 260k

Americano

Featured Posts

Yeah, Katy and Miley have their peaks this year.  Gaga's peak was with BTW. so Im Ok  :party:

Yes and she's the only female singer that this year has debuted 1 in USA, UK and JAPAN the most important music markets!

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

AgusPop

Here's a few of my thoughts and realizations over the past week.

- gagas place debuting 20k behind Katy and 10k behind Miley is a true picture of gagas popularity with the gp this year. She is clearly not going anywhere but not in the spotlight like btw.

- based off of ww sales she is the reigning world wide pop queen which is huge and shows the longevity her career will have

- making 80 million this year should convince of guys gaga is not going to scale down anything nor should she.

:applause: :applause:  Global Queen! :legend:

Idk lol most of the artists I like debut at like 30k or something :smh: , but I'm glad it's #1 tbh :legend:

Btw look it from the bright side: less album sales = more possibilities of people buying the next singles tbh and possibly the album after that :legend: (remember how nobody bought MTN because they all already had it? :lolgaga: )

speedbliss

Sickens me that those golden tickets are out there somwhere!

WW sales will be so good!!  :party: Gaga is a Global Pop Star

ARTPOP is the ONLY female album this year that debuted at #1 in 3 biggest world's music markets.

this  :party:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Did Gaga perform better WW than Katy and Miley?

Not that this matters, I'm just curious :P .

I know she did better in France, Germany and a few other so far. Not sure about uk though

codymonster

So effing proud of her :) She deserves the #1 so much. This albums great, and the joy she has during this era is amazing. I'm just happy for her :party:

Benjamin Monk

What chart is she number 1 on just been on billboard and she's nowhere to be seen in the top ten

Desperado

Stop with the **** "these numbers are atrocious for Gaga",like she's not the #1 pop star anymore, and she's not as big as she was 4 years ago. The sells are good at least she's one

Edited by joshemonsterxcx

LaLuna

Congrats Gaga on yet another #1 album!!!! :party:

She may not have sold as much as with BTW, but I have a feeling ARTPOP is going to have much more longevity if she plays her cards rights and doesn't make the same mistakes as with BTW. B*tch is not going anywhere and haters better get used to it :staymad:

Edited by LadyVenus