đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' debuts at #1 in US with 260k

Americano

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Judging by the fact Gaga lost 75% of her American fanbase between 2011 and 2013, be glad he's still posting here.

:noparty: americans 

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• JaggedMonster

• MikeyMoonShine

• MonsterOfSpain

daviddarko

WW sales will be so good!!  :party: Gaga is a Global Pop Star

ARTPOP is the ONLY female album this year that debuted at #1 in 3 biggest world's music markets.

Edited by daviddarko

Here's a few of my thoughts and realizations over the past week.

- gagas place debuting 20k behind Katy and 10k behind Miley is a true picture of gagas popularity with the gp this year. She is clearly not going anywhere but not in the spotlight like btw.

- based off of ww sales she is the reigning world wide pop queen which is huge and shows the longevity her career will have

- making 80 million this year should convince of guys gaga is not going to scale down anything nor should she.

- gagas place debuting 20k behind Katy and 10k behind Miley is a true picture of gagas popularity with the gp this year. She is clearly not going anywhere but not in the spotlight like btw.

- based off of ww sales she is the reigning world wide pop queen which is huge and shows the longevity her career will have

- making 80 million this year should convince of guys gaga is not going to scale down anything nor should she.

Did Gaga perform better WW than Katy and Miley?

Not that this matters, I'm just curious :P .

I am happy for Gaga, the album is #1, and this is important.

Katy and Miley with all the attentions from the media especially Miley, have done the same numbers.

So no big deal!

daviddarko

Katy and Miley with all the attentions from the media especially Miley, have done the same numbers.

So no big deal!

Yeah, Katy and Miley have their peaks this year.  Gaga's peak was with BTW. so Im Ok  :party:

Edited by daviddarko

Jonathanholland

THIS.

Before there was love, there was silence

Wow, so she exceeded the projections by 10-20K!  :party:  :party:  :party:

CONGRATS GAGA ON ANOTHER #1 RECORD!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT