💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You all need to Read this

JbGaga

Featured Posts

what are you talking about billboard is a US chart and twitter is worldwide those are just facts??????

Your saying out of 40mil people only 300k are us fans?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Perhaps the rest of them poor :shrug:

EDIT:

Just got news, it haven't released in few countries too.

Say, Indonesia. The physical release haven' t out yet there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A follower or like doesn't equate to a sale, though. To follow someone on Twitter, all you have to do is have a Twitter account and click 'follow.' It takes 2 seconds and you lose nothing. Buying an album, you have to spend money, and if you want a physical copy, you have to go into a store. There's more effort involved that a casual fan who follows Gaga on Twitter may not care enough to go through. 

Also, take into account illegal downloads. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of fans who downloaded the album illegally.

my point is theres 300k album sales.... are we saying that out of 40million people only 300k in the u.s bought it? it doesn't make senesce. The point is people aren't buying it and fans "Casual or super" aren't eather

Your saying out of 40mil people only 300k are us fans?

no. but it makes the numbers less ridiculous. still weird I guess. It's just always been that way with twitter. Not many people actually support who they follow. Youtubers with millions of subscribers only get tens of thousands of views sometimes. it happens. 

lastlinefirst

cd sales are pretty bad in general. Nobody buys cd's to hear new music nowadays when we have iTunes or any other virtual source (legal or ilegal) to get music digitally (& free most of the time).

This...tons of my friends just download music nowadays...

ryhanna

my point is theres 300k album sales.... are we saying that out of 40million people only 300k in the u.s bought it? it doesn't make senesce. The point is people aren't buying it and fans "Casual or super" aren't eather

I don't understand what kind of response you're after. I mean, albums don't open with 20 million sales in the first week. :sweat:

People are fickle. One minute they'll love an artist and want to buy everything they put out, the next they just won't care. You could say the same thing about Katy Perry... she's the most followed person on Twitter, with MORE followers than Gaga and her album opened with just a little more than ARTPOP is projected to. Don't overestimate the power of a fan base based on an artists follower count, lol.

I don't understand what kind of response you're after. I mean, albums don't open with 20 million sales in the first week. :sweat:

People are fickle. One minute they'll love an artist and want to buy everything they put out, the next they just won't care. You could say the same thing about Katy Perry... she's the most followed person on Twitter, with MORE followers than Gaga and her album opened with just a little more than ARTPOP is projected to. Don't overestimate the power of a fan base based on an artists follower count, lol.

I have no business saying anything about Katy Perry cause I no nothing about her fans or who would buy her albums or anything about her in general. Im talking about Gaga and what I know about her fans being one.

Im not after a response. im just saying  that is theres only 300k albums sold that means not all the fans bought albums its obvious and you don't have to major in stats to see it. And this fan base always has a lot to say about everything yet they don't buy the album. I find it absurd especial when people like me and others buy the album and voice there opinion and get **** for it .   

ryhanna

I have no business saying anything about Katy Perry cause I no nothing about her fans or who would buy her albums or anything about her in general. Im talking about Gaga and what I know about her fans being one.

Im not after a response. im just saying  that is theres only 300k albums sold that means not all the fans bought albums its obvious and you don't have to major in stats to see it. And this fan base always has a lot to say about everything yet they don't buy the album. I find it absurd especial when people like me and others buy the album and voice there opinion and get **** for it .   

Who is giving you **** for voicing your opinion? 

I don't see why you'd expect 40 million people to run out and buy the album in the first week tbh. :sweat:  The truth is, that behind the millions of followers, there is a small, core, loyal fraction of the fan base who buy the album in the first week. Many others buy it later, download it illegally, or simply don't care enough to buy the full album. Not everyone who likes Gaga on Facebook or follows her on Twitter are Monsters who are eager for new music... a lot of them are just people who like hearing her songs when they come on the radio. 

Alex Spade

I don't see why you'd expect 40 million people to run out and buy the album in the first week tbh. :sweat:  The truth is, that behind the millions of followers, there is a small, core, loyal fraction of the fan base who buy the album in the first week. Many others buy it later, download it illegally, or simply don't care enough to buy the full album. Not everyone who likes Gaga on Facebook or follows her on Twitter are Monsters who are eager for new music... a lot of them are just people who like hearing her songs when they come on the radio. 

:applause:

People esspecialy on this site...

And i clearly said i don't think all 40mil people are fans..... im kinda getting tired of relying to the same thing over and over again.

I Know people download Music illegally. My main point is that fans aren't buying the album. I think that's pretty apearent and i don't know why people are having a hard time seeing that.

ryhanna

People esspecialy on this site...

And i clearly said i don't think all 40mil people are fans..... im kinda getting tired of relying to the same thing over and over again.

I Know people download Music illegally. My main point is that fans aren't buying the album. I think that's pretty apearent and i don't know why people are having a hard time seeing that.

Fan are buying it, though. The loyal ones, anyway. She just doesn't have as many hardcore fans as it seems. 

HYPERCRUSH

tbh

Archived