Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zach Monster
JbGaga, on 17 Nov 2013 - 18:17, said:

No body asked you just sayn.... bye

byebye.gif

I didn't shade you. Why are you shading me?

uKsZaaJ.gif

Your Illuminati avi and 666 posts....

I didn't shade you. Why are you shading me?

please you said something that was not necessary

I know right. The casual fans and hardcore fans usually dont buy music, maybe 40% of them do. It's sad.

800k people on LM.com

ty for LM

I know I just don't understand it

Katy is the queen of Twitter and sold the same amount basically.

That's because a ton of her followers are eggs...(aka fake)

aquaprincess

twitter followers does not equate to a fanbase. at least of them just follow her so they can bash her everytime she tweets.or just troll.and some fans couldnt afford to buy it right when it came out.and things are different now in the music industry. katy perry coming off a very successful era couldnt even sell 300k. and miley cyrus for all her hype didnt sell that much either. times are changing.we should be grateful gaga sold as much as she did without as much promo compared to kp and mc.look at the glass as half full. ;)

I don't know in USA, but here in Italy all my friends don't buy cds, I have a lot who they like Lady Gaga but they never buy cds, for them are too expensive e they can get the song in others ways, the fans who buy cds and original stuff on Itunes are a few especially in those days of crisis where PEOPLE SAVE MONEY TO EAT, at least here in Italy.

Gaga is Life

I know that not all of the followers are fans and not all of them live in America, but 300k is an extremely low proportion. It does confuse me. Even though I'm sure some monsters won't be able to afford it. I wonder how many illegally downloaded it.

Now the fact that Gaga has only sold Under 300k copy's of ARTPOP makes no sense. I even bought 3 copy's for me my mom and sister.

It makes no sense to me either.  I bought 4 copies.  Two of them, ordered before 11/11, won't even ship until next week ... my only guess why is that Amazon sold out of foils.  So I don't believe the predictions at all and will wait for the official numbers after the full week is up.

I live outside the space time continuum.

It makes no sense to me either.  I bought 4 copies.  Two of them, ordered before 11/11, won't even ship until next week ... my only guess why is that Amazon sold out of foils.  So I don't believe the predictions at all and will wait for the official numbers after the full week is up.

we will see.... but its not makes sense

Now It wont let me change it... lmao :fail:

I don't belive that I need some proof

what are you talking about billboard is a US chart and twitter is worldwide those are just facts??????

ryhanna

A follower or like doesn't equate to a sale, though. To follow someone on Twitter, all you have to do is have a Twitter account and click 'follow.' It takes 2 seconds and you lose nothing. Buying an album, you have to spend money, and if you want a physical copy, you have to go into a store. There's more effort involved that a casual fan who follows Gaga on Twitter may not care enough to go through. 

Also, take into account illegal downloads. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of fans who downloaded the album illegally.

Archived