Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You all need to Read this

JbGaga

Featured Posts

Katy is the queen of Twitter and sold the same amount basically.

Im not talking about Katy. I have never met a Katy Fan especially to the magnitude of a Gaga fan.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many "fans" aren't fans. Look at Justin or 1D. Every one of their songs would be instantly no. 1 if all their US "fans" bought it.  The general public buys a lot more than the fans do.

Haroon

your saying Gaga dosent have atleast 500k-1million twitter followers that are fans?!? I don't buy that

Of course not, I'm sure many are fans too but maybe not the buying-album type fans. When I first liked Gaga and considered myself a "fan" I still illegally downloaded The Fame singles :laughga:

cd sales are pretty bad in general. Nobody buys cd's to hear new music nowadays when we have iTunes or any other virtual source (legal or ilegal) to get music digitally (& free most of the time).

I understand that. I don't buy CD's unless there amazing. BUT I will always buy a Lady Gaga album because I fan for her. That's just right.

There are some fans who will buy it later, because maybe they dont have money or other things. There are fans who wont buy it, but it will go to her shows, support her in another way.

Buying an album isnt the only way you can support your favorite artist.

Many "fans" aren't fans. Look at Justin or 1D. Every one of their songs would be instantly no. 1 if all their US "fans" bought it.  The general public buys a lot more than the fans do.

But there fans I feel are in the 10-15 year old bracket. and don't work

Gaga fans are older like 16- into twenties. they work  

Also, a like on Facebook or Twitter is free. She isnt the only one who has so many followers. Nobody from her league managed to sell close with how much followers they have.

There are some fans who will buy it later, because maybe they dont have money or other things. There are fans who wont buy it, but it will go to her shows, support her in another way.

Buying an album isnt the only way you can support your favorite artist.

one of my main poinst is I get a lot of **** for voicing my opinion on this site. And the fact that some people are tearing that down and they don't even buy her album is absurd to me. they have no right

one of my main poinst is I get a lot of **** for voicing my opinion on this site. And the fact that some people are tearing that down and they don't even buy her album is absurd to me. they have no right

I think 90% of GGD daily users will buy her album. Still the number of GGD daily users probably isnt that big, considering we are from all over the world.

Of course not, I'm sure many are fans too but maybe not the buying-album type fans. When I first liked Gaga and considered myself a "fan" I still illegally downloaded The Fame singles :laughga:

We are long away from those days... Idk im not saying there aren't fans that don't buy albums but I realy have a hard time belive there aren't 500k of us ore more

I think 90% of GGD daily users will buy her album. Still the number of GGD daily users probably isnt that big, considering we are from all over the world.

how many are on LM.com?

:rofl:

This flop site won let me change it.... XP

I know right. The casual fans and hardcore fans usually dont buy music, maybe 40% of them do. It's sad.

We are long away from those days... Idk im not saying there aren't fans that don't buy albums but I realy have a hard time belive there aren't 500k of us ore more

how many are on LM.com?

This flop site won let me change it.... XP

800k people on LM.com

Archived