Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BILLBOARD: ARTPOP still headed for #1

Shaney

Featured Posts

When Katy's first week sales were revealed, we were all laughing and saying she's a "singles" artist and Gaga an "album artist" and now look at us 

:(

Nah, the difference is that Katy is a charts artist, and Gagz is an artist artist. Gaga is slowly drifting away from chart dependency, which I think is a good thing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

tumblr_lzijiaO9hK1qa20kao1_500.gif

To be fair, I bought Avril Lavigne. And I actually enjoy it. But good sis Lavigne needs to promote her album.

delete it fat

MonsterMarty

The falling predictions have to be due to the drop in the iTunes store earlier than expected... I'm just glad she's on track for a #1 album again. She deserves it with the work she's put in and the promo she's gonna give us.

BZJn37mCUAA6NIh.jpg

Shocking elderly New Yorkers one at a time.

Just A Holy Fool

To be fair, I bought Avril Lavigne. And I actually enjoy it. But good sis Lavigne needs to promote her album.

I really thought Here's To Never Growing Up would have smashed over the summer... I really liked that song.

Haroon

Can someone sticky this until the official numbers are out so people can have a safe haven to go to for positivity? :ohno: Regardless of whether ARTPOP hits #1 I'm sure it'll be remembered for its amazingness :party:

Redstreak

How much lower can these predictions get? :rip:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Arturo

God these sales are just underwhelming but at least it's a #1 considering she's being blocked like everywhere else.

Lion Heart

Hopefully the SNL spot will push the numbers to around 260k....

Gaga better get Jewels N' Drugs out to urban radio, capitalize on dem rap sales.

No urban station will touch that song :rofl:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived