💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde puts to shame a Gaga Hater (Madonna fan)

AgusPop

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I remember Gaga fans dragging him for something. I forgot what it was, something about the applause music video views. It was fun to watch. Now we get a nice return of him.

tumblr_mvihq1JhEk1sxwyufo4_250.gif

Who's that? Henry Cavalli?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember Gaga fans dragging him for something. I forgot what it was, something about the applause music video views. It was fun to watch. Now we get a nice return of him.

tumblr_mvihq1JhEk1sxwyufo4_250.gif

It was a huge misunderstanding

When Gaga accidentaly retweeted the link to a tumblr that had like 50 embedded applause videos, Bill just called her out and actually made it clear to everyone that those tumblrs and view cheats dont work at all, and he actually said that he believed Gaga when she said she didnt open the link before retweeting it

aaronyoji

he didnt "drag" m.i.a for ****s sake, its 100% true what he said. its easier for artists like m.i.a to take those risks and be known for being "Edgy" when her audience isn't pressuring her to sell, and the weight of the world isn't watching her and ripping her to shreds. its simple fact. gaga puts more on the line to to take the risks she does, because of her position, despite how tame those risks may seem to some who listen to more than just pop. 

TimisaMonster

Dragged so hard his weave is bruised and in the emergency room! :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Yaaaahhhh! Shoe em, BW!! :WHIP:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived