Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP is now #2 on US ITUNES.

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

For me the biggest problem was one thing- that everything was prepared for VENUS, even th video(I'm sure it's done by now, if it was shot) and this week she could have easily put it on the market, but the pull**** with DWYW was already here. This is for me the mistake- that she didn't have the balls to believe in her own production and was counting on the success of the new second single. NOW, I really already don't care for the sales of the album first week as long as we have tours- for me thats the most important thing on the market- THE SHOW and I want to know if there's gonna be an ARTPOP BALL :D

she believed in her production but DWUW was doing really well...where have you been

the VENUS video was shown at ArtRave im pretty sure and the DWUW video is almost done. SHE decided it and SHE waned the change. plus DWUW will be picked up on some R&B/HipHop stations and do better on radio compared to VENUS

I f****** HATE Interscope. Why would you honestly release these two albums within a week of each other?

They probably want maximum profit for Q4 2013. They don't really care about the artists, just the money that they bring.

New Creation

she believed in her production but DWUW was doing really well...where have you been

the VENUS video was shown at ArtRave im pretty sure and the DWUW video is almost done. SHE decided it and SHE waned the change. plus DWUW will be picked up on some R&B/HipHop stations and do better on radio compared to VENUS

OK, but I didn't like the process- one minute VENUS is single, suddenly DWYW... And if now Gaga had a video- the sales would have been at least +50-60 000 more. At the end of the day I really listen to the songs I like, I don't listen to radio stations- that's why I have iPhone for, so AGAIN - as long as I can see our sweet Gaga in a stadium of 50 000 people- I don't need anything else :D

COSMIC LOVAH

For me the biggest problem was one thing- that everything was prepared for VENUS, even the video(I'm sure it's done by now, if it was shot) and this week she could have easily put it on the market, but the bull**** with DWYW was already here. This is for me the mistake- that she didn't have the balls to believe in her own production and was counting on the success of the "new" second single. NOW, I really already don't care for the sales of the album's first week as long as we have tours- for me that's the most important thing on the market- THE SHOW and I want to know if there's gonna be an ARTPOP BALL :D

:cryga: But Venus would not have been accepted as much, no shade to it.. it's one of my favourite songs on ARTPOP, a fan favourite!

Curunir

Ya'll are unbelievable. So much unnecessary negativity. :nails:

this. and by the way, the fame monster sold a maximum of 174k copies in a week and it peaked at no.5

so just chill the f*ck out people. it's not the end of the world

Curunir

Just like Tik Tok blocking Bad Romance from that Number #1, Slim Shady decided to stand up and push down our Queen. smh.

and which song out of those two will be remembered forever, eh? :usrs:

COSMIC LOVAH

Just like Tik Tok blocking Bad Romance from that Number #1, Slim Shady decided to stand up and push down our Queen. smh.

:lmao:

The fact Interscope thought it was okay to release Em's album a week before Gaga was a catastrophe in the making. Such a joke. Not saying she isn't a huge seller cause she is.. but compared to Eminem.. err... there's no way in Hell they thought it'd be good. Jesus, Interscope. Get it together.

:lmao:

They probably expexcted more than 400k

COSMIC LOVAH

this. and by the way, the fame monster sold a maximum of 174k copies in a week and it peaked at no.5

so just chill the f*ck out people. it's not the end of the world

we know thanks bye . k xoxox 

Archived