Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' Aiming for #1 on Billboard 200 Chart

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

Outofcontrol

Wow, Eminem's 792,000 first week sales are amazing and impressive. I thought he was less popular than Gaga.

Eminem has sold over 220 million records,aka the best selling artist of the last decade and so on and on is less popula then Gaga ?

lol he's WAY bigger with GP.GP loves him hardcore and he has extremely loyal fanbase.

can somebody tell me in detail why eminem is huge?

can somebody tell in detail you way Gaga is popular ?

he's huge because he makes great fkn music,he's been huge over 15 years now, and he's very talented and so on and on.it just that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said they were going a different route this time, longevity over front loaded sales. I did post that she would see less than 300,000. Again, that's just the world we live in. Unless you are putting out a comeback album, coming off a huge era, or you are One Direction, the sales just aren't going to be there for you. Hell, even Katy sold this low after her last huge era. Albums just aren't selling.

exactly. but look at "The Fame". it definitely didn't have a #1 debut, but it slowly but surely climbed up to #2. tbh i think it's just other pressed fanbases coming together and refusing to buy the album

exactly. but look at "The Fame". it definitely didn't have a #1 debut, but it slowly but surely climbed up to #2. tbh i think it's just other pressed fanbases coming together and refusing to buy the album

what i dont get is how you think an artist can choose not to sell big in the first week.i mean gaga s popularity has declined BIG time.the fame was before she became an international superstar.this time she is a star that everybody knows who she is but dont bother to buy her music.she has to do her best.it a shame cause she s maybe the most talented pop artist out there but she should get her things together and organise a well planned era.ARTPOP was a real mess.she goes on tv promoting other songs with weird dance routines.if she wants to keep this road its fine but she must accept she wont be as successfull as she used to be

This doesn't make much sense taking into account her huge preorder numbers. And as long as the preordered CDs shipped to the customers this week, it counts.

Wow, Eminem's 792,000 first week sales are amazing and impressive. I thought he was less popular than Gaga.

Hahahahaha

You're kidding right? 😂😂😂😂 smfh

That J

I don't get it.. How can she beat someone when she has 500+ less sales?

They had those sales their first week...this will be their second week on the chart and they will drop.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

freebit

*sigh*

I hope she is able to take the number 1 spot, but it's looking iffy.

I'll always be more interested in quality than sales, but this whole era is like watching someone fall on their face and there's nothing you can do to help them.

Well...I hope she learns a lot from all of this floppage, maybe it will light a fire under her and she'll come back with some strong material. I'm now looking forward to the app songs.

Archived