Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

deadmau5 drags them Lil' Monsters

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TroubleClef

Hmmm, I still like him anyway. Will be interesting to see what he puts out now.. But if he's doing it for his own reasons, he has my respect. Regardless if I seem "brain dead"... Thats only because I love things that I love deeply, and its not just Gaga.. 

(just trying to be positive!)

just agreeing with u. I still like his music, and if that extends into liking him, well, IDK. I have respect for him, despite what he has said.

Trying to be positive. He makes good music. He doesn't appreciate Lady gaga, and is very vocal about it, which I disagree with doing. 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Guys you seem like you're proud. We shouldn't be encouraging this. It's very sad that our fanbase is forcing people out of using social media. Yes, he's generalising. Yes, it's not all of us. But I feel sorry for him, I watched his interview with Zedd on YouTube and he's a really cool and creative guy.

:yes:

wiltedbliss

I'm pissed about the ARTPOP prediction so idgaf if I get a WP or not. I'm not in the mood so this asshole can go **** himself and jump off a cliff for all I care. He's such a judgmental ****ed up retard. PLEASE FOR GODS ****ING SAKE STOP MAKING THREADS BOUT HIM. Report me. Bai.

How respectful and mature, just like his tweet about Gaga! I love how he doesn't generalize our fan base at all. :spin:

:roll:

J e s s e

Who'd name themselves dead mouse tho :eww:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Sean Barnett

We need to stop giving this talentless, irrelevant, nobody, the attention that he so desperately craves. His so-called "music" is ****ing complete and utter garbage. Anybody that likes that ****ing pathetic, worthless piece of dog ****'s "music" seriously need to re-evaluate their lives. BTW, he and his retarded fans are the brain dead ones.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived