💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVESTREAM (now over): 'The Culture Show': Lady Gaga Interview

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fell asleep when she kept banging on about art and crap, do any of you lot actually process what she means?

But the host complimented her to the audience and recommended the album so I'm overall happy with this 

excuse me no

Andy McQueen

I fell asleep when she kept banging on about art and crap, do any of you lot actually process what she means?

Asleep??? "CRAP"?! :crossed: Girl, run.

Yes, I know exactly what she means, every single sentence - it's really not that difficult to understand... :nails:

Yes. actually.

There are plenty of basic b---hes out there who couldn't give a **** about the artistic merit of their work. Their output might be more to your taste.

Andy McQueen

I didn't like this interview at all, how about talking about the album for a minute?  :shrug: 

God, no. She did so many album promotion already and this is one of the first interviews where she talked about really interesting things and not just herself and her own work. :nails: Personally, I really liked it. Very refreshing...

JaggedMonster

hilarious!

but also deadly serious.

I am really heartened to hear her talking about her art like this and I can't wait to see where this ballsy attitude towards her work is going to take us all.

Seriously though. When was the last time Prince or Bjork were in the top 10? Complete legends.

Thank you :tea: ....I made a post about how this ear was going to be the changing point in here career and her fans, and everything seems to be playing out the way I thought it would.

To be honest I saw this coming since the end of TFM era

JaggedMonster

What did she say?

the part where she was talking about the music industry and the shadyness that goes on

Donatello

Great interview. But art has gotten to her head. It's making her insane, it's holding her mind hostage.

Hoping she gets bored of art ASAP and returns to being a free b---h 

fuzzyandgreen

I actually thinks she looks serious, not sad. She's talking about real artistic work that she takes very seriously, so I don't expect her to try and act really cutesy for this interview. 

I love interviews like this one because it proves that Gaga knows what she's talking about; her vision is not something that her management are telling her to say. Gaga studies and knows her sh*t, and the tough part is she tries to "teach" us her art through pop music and a lot of people don't like it and call it superfluous and contrived. 

To me, this interview was also trying to show differences in types of Gaga fans. She has fans who love her because they just really love pop. She also have fans who love her because they love art history and theater. Therefore, Gaga and her fans are so complex and multifaceted that anything she does will never be universally loved or understood, but I think Gaga is trying to tell us that that's okay as long as we understand that we're all "students" (herself included). 

BoomMonster

guys, just looked and honestly, no jokes, but why do her hands look so old? Is it a make-up on purpose? Seen especially in the last 20 seconds, when she starts to show hand gestures.

Archived