Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVESTREAM (now over): 'The Culture Show': Lady Gaga Interview

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very interesting interview, but Gaga was obviously exhausted, the poor girl. Although it's interesting that she was considerably more up-beat just about an hour later on Scott Mills Radio 1 show.

display name

I like the interviewer. She has good manners and seems like she would prefer to paraphrase Gaga's own words, rather than force her words through leading questions. It made me sad though to hear Gaga say how much Jeff Koons loves to create, considering how his work was treated at artRave.

jaspermatt

Really annoying interviewer... Gagga? Really? I thought it was probably the deepest interview Gaga has done and shows how she is becoming more of an artist, not a mainstream pop singer :)

I fell asleep when she kept banging on about art and crap, do any of you lot actually process what she means?

But the host complimented her to the audience and recommended the album so I'm overall happy with this 

The interscope shade :rip:

hilarious!

but also deadly serious.

I am really heartened to hear her talking about her art like this and I can't wait to see where this ballsy attitude towards her work is going to take us all.

Seriously though. When was the last time Prince or Bjork were in the top 10? Complete legends.

The way the presenter pronounced Gaga was killing me lmfao

Yes, like if your gunna do an interview with someone at least learn how to pronounce their name properly!!

Archived