• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

All the trolls are coming out of their caves

I will be a Gaga fan. Im here for the music, not for the sales. 

LOL it's like they were waiting and lurking for this... :lmao: I agree with you. Is ARTPOP a good album - yes. Am I enjoying it - yes. Are these sales disappointing - probably yes, cause it's Gaga after all. But do I care - no, it's not like I get royalties from her music anyway so... :nails:   

Why are ya'll acting like you're in ATRL? Dragging your own ****ing fave like wtf

Let's wait till we get official numbers

educate them!!!

There's nothing to be educated on. It's not delusional unless you're naive and thought she'd do well based on her success after TFM era. That was an amazing era, like TD was for Katy. Born this Way was her self-sabotoging period of losing all non-obsessed fans she had. She's lucky to debut at number 1 and you all need to quit wanting the ammo to go around bullying others on her success. FACT - Don't convince yourselves.

86RYeLd.gif

(i actually have no idea what any of this means and i don't know how many albums she usually sells or anything cuz i just love the music not the bling!!!!!!!!! ;) )

Oh how lucky lucky you are, ignorance is truly bliss

ryhanna

That's pretty bad :rip:

I suppose the least we can hope for are consistent sales and longevity, like Applause in the US. DWUW and Gypsy both sound like the kind of tracks that would keep album sales consistent.

It's a bit shocking how much damage Born This Way did tbh. I honestly wouldn't have thought it'd have had such a big impact on her worldwide presence.

giskardsb

Why are ya'll acting like you're in ATRL? Dragging your own ****ing fave like wtf

Let's wait till we get official numbers

all the people who haven't liked her since TFM are coming out to gloat.

If that's the case she can say hello to a number 2 debut and probably a number 2 peak. Little disappointing tbh.

BTW WAS HER ONLY NUMBER ONE ALBUM IN THE US

I don't know why fans feel like she's entitled to the top spot, you can't use the past to gauge the future

holy ****