đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

she's not doing bad. I expected 300k, and I was prepared to be blocked by EMINEM because I'm not blinded by delusion like most of you are. IMO, prism's debut sales are FAR more disappointing than ARTPOP's. Why? Well because Prism is the follow up to a massive album that generated over 1 BILLION impressions in airplay & had countless of #1's + Roar was one of the biggest selling singles of the year. On the other hand, BTW was a completely different story. It whipped off over 50% of Gaga's fanbase, killed her momentum + Applause wasn't nearly as massive as Roar. I'm honestly surprised at how shocked some of you are at the opening figure.

the excuses......

Everyone knows that Perry is not an album seller. Gaga was supposed to be the album seller. But now..oh well.....

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stop. She IS doing bad. Less than 300k for someone who is one of the biggest stars in the planet is terrible. There's no way to excuse this if it is true. Just admit it

Isn't Katy Perry one of the biggest stars on the planet? Also - This is just referring to US sales. She's outperformed all our pop queens around the world. Get over yourself, goodness.

Thank you so much.

I cant at how some monsters are defending her. She is damn flopping. And they still dare to find excuses :jonny:  The numbers are TRAGIC!!

Edited by Optimus

badgalriri

Glad you're so much smarter than her marketing team! Who knew? If you feel personally insulted because of the lack of promotion it's just your subconcious need to have her as the number one woman in the world. She over promoted last time and it caused people to bore with her. Get over it.

first of all who are you? 

7 posts. don't even try lmao

2nd.

no she over promoted a topic that is extremely controversial in the US and was shoving it down everyones throats.That was annoying and it pissed everyone off.

but then again she still sold 1 million copies in 1 week. so i guess they weren't that bored :miley:

the excuses......

Everyone knows that Perry is not an album seller. Gaga was supposed to be the album seller. But now..oh well.....

Everyone? You mean the online bubble-world view Gaga fans all know she's an album seller. That was just made up to excuse the lack of success for applause. Dumb dumb dumb.

Desperado

mess, im sad for u because u wont have nothing to say to the other fanbases x.x

PD: stop overreacting lol such a drama queens forum 

Edited by joshemonsterxcx

I cant at how some monsters are defending her. She is damn flopping. And they still dare to find excuses :jonny:  The numbers are TRAGIC!!

Flopping? Debuting at number 1 is flopping? Explain how that's flopping? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOUR MINDS.

this is the messiest era. if this era doesn't ruin her career. she's going to do it herself by the utter lack of care she seems to have.

it's sad. and i'm sad.

The ARTPOP ball is going to suffer now because of this i hope you all realize.

i wouldn't be surprised if it gets scaled down and put into smaller arenas.

Not being shady to her at all, but I feel like she thinks she can go on just by using her name and clearly it's not working. During her whole time in Europe, she was doing nonstop promo on shows and doing interviews and just being seen in the public, and then she comes here and does one show that was so bad (youtube) but the performance was great. But no one watched that one.

With the exception of Howard Stern and Ellen coming up, there's nothing much to show for the promo in the states.

I'm surprised she's not doing late night shows. This week is the PERFECT week for it all and she's throwing it all way imo. I can't say that she doesn't care but you can't help but think is she self-sabotaging? She can't go on with just her name because obviously some don't care and it's baffling to think her team is letting this go on. You don't have to write for the charts, but if you're not gonna promote your stuff it's gonna eventually fall flat. Posters on buses and buildings aren't always gonna help, gaga. :rip:

Edited by SXXXDREAMS

RitaOral

Isn't Katy Perry one of the biggest stars on the planet? Also - This is just referring to US sales. She's outperformed all our pop queens around the world. Get over yourself, goodness.

Katy isn't even a album seller yet she still managed 100k over this. Gagas strong point was always her album sales, she even said it herself. 

AgusPop

All the trolls are coming out of their caves

I will be a Gaga fan. Im here for the music, not for the sales. 

Edited by PaulPop

first of all who are you? 

7 posts. don't even try lmao

Who knew? You can't share an opinion without a certain number of posts. Wait... that's not a rule. Don't even with your arrogance. You're whiney and childish thinking you know more than Gaga about how to sell an album. +