💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga runs away from fans

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

leave her alone you little ****s. give her space or be reasonable that's pathetic. we shouldn't look and act like animals when it comes to the arrival of someone we admire, be goddamn respectful.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

Yeah, people really need to stop waiting outside her apartment all the time like that. I don't think they understand how disruptive it is to everyone else in the building and around them.

hausoffame

One would hope that her fans would be more mature and able to say something else than just YAAASSSS, it's getting annoying and it's stupid.

She's an artist and unfortunately most of her fans usually act like brainless sheep.

Yeah I don't get the whole yas thing or the slay/slaying.

after they've vandalized the statues, of course she'll run away from them

" gaga yaas "

" yaas gaga "

what did it actually mean? is that a secret language? ughhhh

Pure Adrenaline

well who wouldn't run from that "YASS GAGA" jerk tbh :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Phantomhive

"yaaaas" is getting real damn old but the fact that these fans are screaming it as Gaga runs away is just

In I fly on wings of winter.

GypsyPrince

Now he's only doing the "yassss" thing on purpose, and it's annoying as hell. Plus her bodyguards told the fans to STOP and not crowd around her anymore, but they refused and started chasing her instead. Pretty disrespectful and a bit frightening tbh.

This dude has met her, talked to her, and photographed with her literally hundreds of times, why does he feel the need to chase her down and scream at her?

No wonder she's going into space.

:deadbanana:

Phantomhive

what did it actually mean? is that a secret language? ughhhh

Yaaaas is how gays say yes or just basically when they see something really nice because they're fabulous. Those fans are just killing it

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived