GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but those monsters are annoying as f***   :eww:  

Gaga looks so cute. :flutter:

YAAASSS-monsters creep me out too.  :ohno: 

I think she just needs some space. She can't be there for her fans 24/7.

One would hope that her fans would be more mature and able to say something else than just YAAASSSS, it's getting annoying and it's stupid.

She's an artist and unfortunately most of her fans usually act like brainless sheep.

Yes, I said it.

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

High King

Now he's only doing the "yassss" thing on purpose, and it's annoying as hell. Plus her bodyguards told the fans to STOP and not crowd around her anymore, but they refused and started chasing her instead. Pretty disrespectful and a bit frightening tbh.

This dude has met her, talked to her, and photographed with her literally hundreds of times, why does he feel the need to chase her down and scream at her?

No wonder she's going into space.

thatfoxyfeeling

They need to leave her alone seriously, they've met her countless times and it's becoming an obsessive issue. It's getting to the point where she can't even go to her apartment without being harassed, give the girl some space and let her live her personal life.

Haven't her bodyguards already told them on MULTIPLE occasions NOT to wait outside her apartment? Yet they do it EVERY DAY. I think it's getting ridiculous. They've met her so many times. They need to STOP. They are just taking advantage of her. It's sad.

Archived