• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

gagalovesme

i'm listening to it right now. it could be one of the best interviews tbh (like the last howard stern interview!) gaga talks so openly about her feuds, d--gs, hip problems, writing songs & taylor  :wub: she just seems to relaxed and it's a really fascinating interview

I LOVE her stance on inviting another woman into the bedroom. It's not about "Oh, he thinks you're not good enough- that's why he wants another woman to be invited!" and she shut that down, because that's NOT the case. :yes: The reason why a threesome would work for Gaga is because A)Their relationship is actually good, and B)She'd be approaching it with the right mindset. 

This interview is amazing. I love how she's very open and spills the truth, but still comes off very kind and classy. 

This has to be one of her best interviews ever. It gives the general public a taste of the gaga that we as fans (little monsters!) have come to love. It really did put a smile on my face because she was so open, honest it was just like talking to a regular person. Of course she's just a normal person, but that's a side we rarely get to see. Yes she is really famous and is a superstar, but I really love and respect her a human being because of her talents and how she has gone about doing what she loves. It takes an incredible amount of courage to do what she has done and that is what inspires me about gaga.

A little late on this, but listening to it right now. I really, really like it!

I really like how she's defending her artistry/intentions behind ARTPOP and BTW.

3 points in and ready for more