• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PRO

• Cameron Dallas

• Logan

• Allison M

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wtf??? how could someone do that   i love how in aura she picked up a drink put it on the floor then she walked ahead and a guy is leaning his beer on the sculpture 

Off topic, but this is my first time getting a "hot" topic in the news section.  :turkga:

Just because something isn't verified doesn't mean it's fake.    Pewdiepie has over a million followers on his Twitter account and he still isn't verified. 

high heeled fem

:udidnt: wtf??? how could someone do that

i love how in aura she picked up a drink put it on the floor then she walked ahead and a guy is leaning his beer on the sculpture 

• YAAAS 1
Evan Peters

no it's not..is not even verified

Just because something isn't verified doesn't mean it's fake. 

Pewdiepie has over a million followers on his Twitter account and he still isn't verified. 

emma roberts is an abuser
  • LMAO 1
J e s s e

Des it it say "vag" or "yas"? :deadbanana:

Anyways this is extremely rude and disrespectful :fail:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia
GagaObsession

They needed some kind of protection like a glass case or something, there will always be people who will do stuff like that and not give a ****.

Edited by GagaObsession
Schwerk

Since there were camera's everywhere, I hope they catch the person who did this, my god, how disrespectful. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

This is horrible, how can anyone vandalise a piece of art?!?! Seriously, the sculptures were placed there so people could experience Jeff's work and someone did this, it's just so wrong :( :( :( :(

that's awful, especially considering if u were there u were one of the very lucky ones, and that's how u say thank u to an amazing night and free concert? ugh, people are so trife.