💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

i think it's important to note that it wasn't just fans at the art rave. I was there last night, and I would say real fans were actually a small percentage of the crowd. MANY people left during her performance (a real monster would never!). Many people were just from the PR / art / entertainment world  that just lucked out. 

That pisses me off when there were people like not only me, but others camping outside for hours in hopes of getting in :roll:

That pisses me off when there were people like not only me, but others camping outside for hours in hopes of getting in :roll:

agreed. i was lucky enough to be on a list, but once inside, I quickly realized less than 5% of people there were what i would consider 'real' monsters. 

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Vernier

Oh for sure. I don't understand why haters are going into the stores that are very clearly Gaga-related. If you don't like Gaga/ARTPOP, don't go near the stores. It's not that hard.

They might be actual "fans" not haters though. It's not like we haven't seen some people on this forum express the same sentiments?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I'm trying to think outside the box on this one.  What if...and just hear me out....Gaga let fans get that close to the sculptures knowing they would probably be "vandalized" and she considers it "interactive art" instead of vandalism.  I know it's a stretch...but I'm just thinking that she might have known better otherwise.  Someone would've figured out that there'd be at least 1 or 2 assholes in the crowd.

Not just the vandalism but just before she got on stage there were fans starting a fist fight.

All I could see was flying of a fist and a girl screaming for them to stop.

Its a shame people were rude and stupid.

This. My friend and I were in shock as we watched it on the TV. A few minutes prior we saw a drink go flying too, so I think that's what started the fight. I also have a friend who is a HUGE Gaga fan who tried to go. He said he left because it was crazy and not the scene he expected it to be. Disappointing.  :noparty:

Cameron Dallas

This. My friend and I were in shock as we watched it on the TV. A few minutes prior we saw a drink go flying too, so I think that's what started the fight. I also have a friend who is a HUGE Gaga fan who tried to go. He said he left because it was crazy and not the scene he expected it to be. Disappointing.  :noparty:

It was the same shiit when I went to Gaga's VIP ice cream party. Most of the people were fans because it was a perfume event, but everyone was so judgmental and there was even a "cool table" in the middle that only people like Marc and his friends were allowed to sit at. 

These kind of events are never fun

Monster Voices

Seriously? I feel so sick! I have no words for the extreme idiocy of whoever did this. urgh Really?

Forever and Always!