💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Just A Holy Fool

Wow, were the people there last night even "Little Monsters".... most of them seemed quite indifferent to it all.

I bet Gaga feels so bad about that.

That's what happens when you let a lot of immature teens in. They don't appreciate art. I loved when Gaga threw that cup of beer to the ground when she was performing ARTPOP.LOL

Some weren't even paying attention when she was performing. Disrespectful. As someone pointed out, they came for the drinks.

I loved when she did that !  but to scratch a sculpture is incredible disrepctful ...

thatfoxyfeeling

It was obvious there were people who weren't actual Gaga fans and just happened to get lucky. I thought security guards would have protected the sculptures, they would cost a fortune to fix.

Are you kidding me? This just posses me off.

People are idiots for doing this.

They should have had some sort of barrier around the statues though, I was thinking that while I was watching the stream and pictures were coming out.

djBuffoon

Oh for the love of... Giving some of the clowns that I met last night free tickets and free alcohol? They do not deserve it.

KaanBTW

Not everyone but most of them were very disrespectful. They were trying to touch her during ARTPOP performances, they always talked each other during performances. And this disrespectful vandalizm. :grr:

I think Gaga deserves more mature, more responsible and more clever fanbase. :tea: