💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Anyone who watched the stream could tell the majority were not fans. See: not reacting at all to Paparazzi, walking out of the venue, having small chitchat during Dope. Mostly just hipsters and kids looking to get some free booze and rave to some hip-hop they've heard twenty times over. Still disappointing and incredibly disrespectful regardless.

Perhaps this vandalism really shows this incessant desire in some people to trash the artist and their creation. Shame.

their whole reaction to paparazzi was "hey this ain't my twerk"

3 points in and ready for more

gagadaily.com â€@gagadaily 6m

Gaga is apparently really upset over the Koons statue vandalism. She doesn’t want to meet fans right now because of it.

:emo: it's the release date of her album. She's been so happy for the past few weeks :emo:

crying atm :emo:

Galactic Mess

This is horrible. Gaga must be really hurt now :(

Apparently this was on one of them... I think it was the one that is actually of GaGa, it looks like it is her butt.

BY0s8JuCMAAlSFb.jpg

This fanbase really disgusts me sometimes... I don't even wanna call myself a Monster anymore, I'd rather just be a Gaga stan than a Monster who is associated with this kind of behaviour and mental health problems.. The term Monster really has been affected

Edited by BadMonster

SO disrespectful.

She wasn't happy when a drink was left on the sculpture during the ARTPOP performance, imagine how upset she would be when she finds out they were vandalised.  :noparty:

I can't believe they didn't have some form of protection...?

I was there. They had a security guard at every single statue. But during the main rave part is was so ****ing crowded.

Also, there is no dent in the corner, that's part of the sculpture. 

Apparently this was on one of them... I think it was the one that is actually of GaGa, it looks like it is her butt.

BY0s8JuCMAAlSFb.jpg

:eek: faith in humanity lost.

Future Lover

BY0s8JuCMAAlSFb.jpg

Sounds like something Perez would say (especially after his tweets last night to her).

BY0s8JuCMAAlSFb.jpg

looks like Madonna's hand-writing  :reductive:

BY0s8JuCMAAlSFb.jpg

This boils my blood, even if it wasn't on the sculpture. Like Gaga said, be a normal person and just talk s**t about her behind her back ffs :smh:

This is such a shame. Though I can't believe there wasn't more security guarding the statues, or at least glass or some kind of barriers in front of them.

It looked like a such a wonderful event and I was so happy with what I saw. Because it really is like an embodiment of everything Gaga talks about, and it finally strung it all together and made sense in one capacity instead of being sort of lost in translation when she describes what ARTPOP means to her.

She must be totally gutted and I feel for her. Maybe next time they should have some sort of process for REAL fans to get invited, it seems like there was a lot of random people who weren't totally interested in the event there. And this vandalism shows that they obviously didn't appreciate what this was really all about :( Awful.