💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I knew this was going to happen. I was expecting someone to break the blue gazing ball during the performance, tbh. People can't be trusted :classy:

KaanBTW

gagadaily.com â€@gagadaily 6m
Gaga is apparently really upset over the Koons statue vandalism. She doesn’t want to meet fans right now because of it.

Gaga is apparently really upset over the Koons statue vandalism. She doesn’t want to meet fans right now because of it.

I'm picturing her crying in bed :ohno:

HausOfMark

-Mark

I'd imagine so. She works her ass off for two years to put this together and than some asshats just go and vandalize pieces of art that are worth millions and hold significant sentimental value to her!

The Fame

This makes me so angry because I know myself and probably many other people on this forum would have loved to have gone to ArtRave and would NEVER in a million years have touched those statues. Instead, those jerks got to go.

skaxboy

When I was watching I was surprised there was no sort of glass around the sculptures. Even if it only covered as tall as 6 feet. I wasn't a big fan of this ARTrave event. Too many uninterested commoners there for the free booze. Should've been much smaller and exclusive for the die hard fans or those who had a ticket to the cancelled BTW shows in the area.

Remember that long speech she gave about Jeff Koons last night? You can tell how much she scares about Jeff and his work. This must be devastating to her.