💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Oh. My. God. How disrespectful is that..?

They were so lucky to get into that event, then they go and show their appreciation by doing something like that!

tumblr_lu5m69Luyk1qdlkgg.gif

On the plus side, think of the amount of resources she has now for future meat dresses. 1800 perfectly viable human beings. She invited them for a reason.

tumblr_inline_mw41h88Zwe1qa6n4p.gif

3 points in and ready for more

This is just awful :noparty:  I mean they probably spent so many hours working on this and in the end, this is what they got from LM.

hyenatracks

Not just the vandalism but just before she got on stage there were fans starting a fist fight.

All I could see was flying of a fist and a girl screaming for them to stop.

Its a shame people were rude and stupid.

If I had an opportunity to go to this kind of event for free, I would feel so lucky and thanked Gaga for it for the rest of my life... OMG I think I wouldn't even drink or eat there, just watch everything with amazement, hug and kiss those sculptures... :shrug:  Some people are disgusting... :fail:

I guess Gaga doesn't know then because:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 12h
@sc00byd00bie I can't believe those sculptures made it out alive, you made me proud

Edited by Logan

Haroon

I kinda saw this coming, like there'd be hundreds if not thousands of drunk people running around :fail: This is beyond disrespectful, do they have no idea how much time and effort it takes to make one of those, plus how much they're worth :ohno:

I hope Jeff Koons doesn't get mad at Gaga because of some of her idiotic fans :emo: