gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What's that said?

"Maikeeb was here?" :derpga:

Joke aside, this is disgusting.

Do vandalism in another place tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nope. She basically plays favourites and is proud of it.

bJTjxSv.png

I'm so confused now. If he's friends with her then why is he standing with a crowd of fans, shouldn't he be walking out with her?  :dies:   All tea no shade. 

Omegahedron

if people cant respect such a thing, then no wonder why everyone says theres no art in ARTPOP, people dont know what art is anymore

the good thing is that there were LOTS of cameras, so hopefully theres a chance to find out who did it, and being invite only, it wont be that hard

This is very true. Most of the GP have barely thought to look for meaning behind her previous work and performances. What chance of getting them to appreciate art.

I hope they catch them, if only so we can settle if they truly were 'fans'.

Such a shame that these idiots got in whilst most decent and well behaved fans don't get the chance.

Cameron Dallas

I'm so confused now. If he's friends with her then why is he standing with a crowd of fans, shouldn't he be walking out with her?  :dies:   All tea no shade. 

That's why it's funny he and Maikeeb think they're gods lol

Rat Boy

What were they thinking? Someone has worked really hard to create that piece of art and they just casually go and vandalize it ?

I'm disgusted. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

This is extremely disappointing to me.  Those are Koons creations!!! If you know anything about Jeff Koons, you know that he is a severe perfectionist.  Any blemish he finds he distresses over.  People who do this kind of stuff need to be beaten with a gazing ball. Disgusting. 

We're all Stronger Together!

aaronyoji

this is so ****ing sick. in a bad way. 

its really true what gaga said in that interview back in august: "people treat art and entertainment like its trash"

The majority of people that were at the event did not even look like fans or anything that would seem like they're there for Gaga.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Jeff Koons

Fans, I never get upset, but I'M ****ING PISSED. WHO VANDALIZED MY SCULPTURES AT #ARTRAVE? I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL CRY

Jeff Koons

I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I WILL FIND YOU. I HAVE A VERY PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS. NOT ART SKILLS – SKILLS LIKE SUING THE **** OUT OF PEOPLE

KarmaPolice

Jeff Koons

Fans, I never get upset, but I'M ****ING PISSED. WHO VANDALIZED MY SCULPTURES AT #ARTRAVE? I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL KILL YOU. I WILL CRY

Jeff Koons

I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I WILL FIND YOU. I HAVE A VERY PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS. NOT ART SKILLS – SKILLS LIKE SUING THE **** OUT OF PEOPLE

that's a fake account @NotJeffKoons