đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP coming for Black Friday sales with Target discount!

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

This Black Friday ad was just posted online, and it looks like ARTPOP is going to be discounted to $7!  Unfortunately, some other albums are going to be too, so make sure you hide them when you go to Target ;)

2ng6fqg.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what to say thinking back when BTW CD was coming out and preorder it from Target because Target and Gaga had some sort of an arrangement.  Then this broke the news  http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/off-target-lady-gaga-splits-from-chain-after-anti-gay-controversy.html    Ah, so I don't know what the latest is from Target - just informing you of the past. 

hughdancy

I wouldn't buy from Target due to their previous associations, and Amazon has it digitally for $5.99... so idk

Do What U Want :derpga:

gagaisitalian

Black Friday was the reason Rihanna's last album was her first to go number 1.

It's a great opportunity for Gaga to get so many sales.

Hello Mr. Radio

I don't know what to say thinking back when BTW CD was coming out and preorder it from Target because Target and Gaga had some sort of an arrangement.  Then this broke the news  http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/off-target-lady-gaga-splits-from-chain-after-anti-gay-controversy.html    Ah, so I don't know what the latest is from Target - just informing you of the past. 

Target sells Gay Pride tshirts. This drama is over.

Wal-Mart better get on this deal with their double sized Koons Balls.

Wait. What?

Let's clear something up. It wasn't Target that was donating. It was a CEO. Secondly it wasn't directly to anti LGBT groups, it was to a politician who supported anti LGBT  groups. The media makes things a lot worse than they were. It may have been bad, but to blame a company with hundreds of thousands of employees for one morons mistake is not fair at all.

Flippy

I already have six copies, so... :ohwell:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Wait. What?

Their version of the album cover increased the Koons Ball on the album cover to make it 2x bigger. It's to cover her more. lol

Their version of the album cover increased the Koons Ball on the album cover to make it 2x bigger. It's to cover her more. lol

Any pics?

Archived