đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ElvisDuranShow Interview on Z100 (Video)

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Amazing interview. I love how open she's being lately about everything. I think for to be so candid like that is really applause-worthy since whatever she says is going to be skewed by the media. It's like she's really living that message of DWUW with "write what you want, say what you want", I can never imagine her ever being this open at the start of her career. :clap: 

She spent most of the interview dissing  her label - interesting. Sounds like there is not a very warm relationship between Gaga and Interscope. 

I'm loving Gaga's new attitude.

Thanks to Born This Way, she maintains the closeness and the compassion she preached in her words and manners, and no longer needs to express it explicitly. And I'm very happy that she has matured a lot these past two years.

It's great that she is overcoming her addictions, and that she is brave enough to face them and talk about it, ultimately expressing a very powerful message. :)

monstronic

Wow. Her best interview in YEARS. And you could really see her recommitment to her gaga essence in the artRave. The return of coquettish gaga and that awesome fame monster wig. And if anyone had any doubts about why she split from Troy... this interview should tell you everything you need.

My Little Phoney

Same outfit? Cool interview :)

"And you can also sing G.A.Y. The guy around you, guy. If you like." 

omg hahaha

Kermit the frog

This one was cool. I just dont appreciate how she almost never answers the questions she's asked, she just talks about the stuff she wants to.

FRANK1991

"I'm power bottom" "you can sing guy around you GAY" :lmao:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived