💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams [again]

High

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to defend Gaga. Nothing wrong with that.  People were obviously laughing and ridiculing her.  It's bullying.  I've been there.  

Bullying?

tumblr_m9yi8cBxfZ1qebu4so2_500.gif

wendy is a b---h/flop oprah & ellen wanna be!!!

She has talked sh!t about Britneys kids and their teeth and says Britney should be locked away until she is "normal again" excuse me? coming from the former crack addict that just recovered 10 years ago yet has a 15 year old son??? :toofunny: :toofunny:

dont come for my favs you fat flop!

tumblr_m9yi8cBxfZ1qebu4so2_500.gif

MormonMonster

I agree with wendy :coffee:

it is a stupid idea, gaga could possibly get VERY hurt! It's dangerous and what's the point of this? publicity?? :huh:

please gags, dont go up to space! We need you here :legend:

ARTPOPSlave

wendy is a b---h/flop oprah & ellen wanna be!!!

She has talked sh!t about Britneys kids and their teeth and says Britney should be locked away until she is "normal again" excuse me? coming from the former crack addict that just recovered 10 years ago yet has a 15 year old son??? 

dont come for my favs you fat flop!

I agree with wendy :coffee:

it is a stupid idea, gaga could possibly get VERY hurt! It's dangerous and what's the point of this? publicity?? :huh:

please gags, dont go up to space! We need you here :legend:

Bipolar much?  :roll:

GreenEyes

"Space Air, this is the stupidest thing i have ever reported"

K there is no air in space ya dumb b---h. 

Well a long time ago, even blasting off into space was deemed a stupid idea. 

Look at where we are now?

Somebody has got to start something, regardless of how stupid the idea may sound.

Wendy can sit her irrelevant ass down when this actually happens in 2015.

:reductive:

it's not so long ago that even flying was considered dangerous.

But then they were mainly using airships at the time.

Which were dangerous. 

I don't really know where I'm going with all of this either...

gagaconvert

I can't believe people still laugh at the 'Lady Gaga is weird' joke. Or "joke" as I like to write it. Really? And why the **** was the audience laughing during her saying Gaga was gonna go into space? What is funny about that? I'm sure they wouldn't have laughed if Wendy had put up a photo of Ashton Kutcher and announced he had bought a ticket to go to space (which he has). Can't stand stupid double standards like this. People can be so dumb. And I'm not even going to comment on her saying 'space is for research, not recreation'  :fail:  :sweep:

Wendy is so stupid. I want for someone like Omorosa to come on her show and drag her across the floor again. She was right. She trash talks celebrities and then acts fake when they come on her show. I'm sure she would wet herself if she ever booked Gaga as a guest.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived