đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams [again]

High

Featured Posts

TheGaGaLover

What a BITCH.....she just lost a LOT of fans because of this.....She couldnt be and more wrong~! ugghh

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Wow, I thought she was pretty cool until now.  How rude of her.  How rude of any audience.  Whether you're Gaga or whoever, going to space is something nothing short of amazing.  It bugs me hearing the people in the audience saying that she isn't and laughing at her.  Can't wait to see Gaga prove them wrong.

preach

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

uh... wendy williams is known for being a b---h, leaving youtube comments isn't going to change that  :awkney: her show is renewed through 2017, so we'll get to see her face when Gaga is up in space  :flutter:

Stefani328

Wendy is such a phony b---h. She'll talk about you and have you on her show the next day. Some needs to send her back to her planet because she looks  :pukey:

DeleteMyAccount

uh... wendy williams is known for being a b---h, leaving youtube comments isn't going to change that  :awkney: her show is renewed through 2017, so we'll get to see her face when Gaga is up in space  :flutter:

Well the fact that she made it seem like it was Gaga being all weird about it made me mad.  Beyonce and Justin Bieber are investing in it as well.  But did we hear about them?  No instead Wendy tried to make it look like Gaga was being stupid.  When in reality Gaga's doing something that will become something that everyone will be able to do in years time.  

Brian Ryan

I love me some Wendy. Sorry, guys. lol She has a right to her opinion. I hope it happens though. It seems unlikely. I wish it wasn't so around the corner. We will probably be in another new era by then. But gaga prove her wrong. :D

DeleteMyAccount

I just want to defend Gaga. Nothing wrong with that.  People were obviously laughing and ridiculing her.  It's bullying.  I've been there.  

MormonMonster

wendy is a b---h/flop oprah & ellen wanna be!!!

She has talked sh!t about Britneys kids and their teeth and says Britney should be locked away until she is "normal again" excuse me? coming from the former crack addict that just recovered 10 years ago yet has a 15 year old son??? :toofunny: :toofunny:

dont come for my favs you fat flop!

GypsyPrince

Well a long time ago, even blasting off into space was deemed a stupid idea. 

Look at where we are now?

Somebody has got to start something, regardless of how stupid the idea may sound.

Wendy can sit her irrelevant ass down when this actually happens in 2015.

:reductive:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived