Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New "Official Acapellas, Instrumentals and Track Stems" Thread

Kitana

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lossless Instrumentals for Monster & Telephone redirects to an empty download page, could you look into these too?

Thanks a lot :legend: i've been waiting ages for this thread to be updated  :worship:

Would be interesting to make a whole section for the unreleased acapellas where you put a DL link for the best filtered acapellas out there  :)

Pure Adrenaline

yeah try sites like 4shared or mega it's a lot better

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Mega is a lot better because one can choose downloading a file, more or even all files at once. It's not a big deal with the copyright either, files don't get deleted quite often from there. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

kind of all have been deleted; you can upload to mega and include the newly released bloody marry acapella :party: Yaaas!

i made a mega account and going to upload all the lossless stuff first

You will learn respect!

I'm done with The Fame Lossless. If you know that there is other lossless stuff available from fame, please let me know, thx

You will learn respect!

I'm done with The Fame Lossless. If you know that there is other lossless stuff available from fame, please let me know, thx

I'm trying to download it from my phone with the mega app but it says there is a problem with the format of the link :( do you have a direct link or can you pm me the entire link please? I don't know what's happening :(

i dont know why mega is such a b---h. try copy the link and then paste it into a new tab. that worked for me

You will learn respect!

you gotta copy the full mega link, this one is too short. It works for you cause it redirects to your account page where only you can see your files. please re-check thx!!

quote my post and look it up. its the correct link for the fame folder. not my account. right click and copy it. dont copy it as a link. because then it copies the short version and i really dont know why. i posted the fame folder link. the only thing i can change is make a few spaces in between

You will learn respect!

yes it works, maybe you can quote it and it won't shorten by itself. i still owe you a thanks!! :)

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived