djBuffoon

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Thank **** :rip:

I don't really care for metacritic final grade, but music buyers really do so

music buyers don't though.  Nobody goes and looks up metacritic before buying and album.  Only stans care about that site.

Metacritic isn't even a good indicator of an album's real impact or influence. Many 'critics' that once gave 3 stars to classic albums suddenly change their minds and give it five stars decades later in a retrospective review. same happens with films, some get lukewarm reviews and suddenly become 'classics'. it's a farce.

bald-lady-gaga-o.gif

djBuffoon

Metacritic isn't even a good indicator of an album's real impact or influence. Many 'critics' that once gave 3 stars to classic albums suddenly change their minds and give it five stars decades later in a retrospective review. same happens with films, some get lukewarm reviews and suddenly become 'classics'.

Zero lies detected.

That J

The only thing I personally hate about this nearly flawless album is J&D....and I'm a fan of hip hop, trap, etc. For me, it disturbs the flow of the record. Maybe over time I'll feel differently. But for now, it is what it is.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

badgalriri

I don't get all the J&D shade.

because it doesn't fit in w/ the rest of the album at all.

it's a decent song but like come on

GypsyPrince

Any review that still quotes her "album of the millennium" and not getting that that was a joke is just not a good review.

:nails:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived