Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WhatCulture.com reviews ARTPOP

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably

but BTW cannot get a higher grade than ARTPOP :rip: i mean, what the fuck are people thinking 

It is better though :awkney: Not here for BTW shade when it's her best album :crossed:

ARTPOP deserved above 70 score though. Funny how J&D is not mentioned :hehe:

GovernmentHookah

WTF are these reviews?!  :wtf: 

Yeah I think he maybe confusing it with some other track that can't possibly be right?  W/e once its released as a single it'll grow on him and whoever thinks G.U.Y is unworthy!!

Well, this score may as well have been a 0.

They have literally no idea what they are even saying? Did Madonna write this? **** off with that G.U.Y shade

djBuffoon

W/e once its released as a single it'll grow on him and whoever thinks G.U.Y is unworthy!!

SummerGirl21

http://whatculture.com/music/lady-gaga-ARTPOP-track-track-album-review.php

The writer awards the album 4/5 stars, and maintains that it could be her best work to date. A nice change of pace from the ridiculous reviews that have been popping up lately.

And, for the record, he has nothing nice to say about "Jewels n' Drugs".

well I have nothing nice to say about it either...but I still love Gaga  :party:

thefamebitch

probably

but BTW cannot get a higher grade than ARTPOP :rip: i mean, what the fuck are people thinking :messga:

That's exactly what I'm thinking.... like it seriously confuses me how ARTPOP is getting lower scores than Born This Way...

nick4bty

Not a single reviewer (literally) liked J&D. 

I feel like if this was left for the app, the reviews would all be a little better

Well, this score may as well have been a 0.

They have literally no idea what they are even saying? Did Madonna write this? **** off with that G.U.Y shade

They gave it an 80. So what if they didn't like a fan favorite. Chill out lol

djBuffoon

That's exactly what I'm thinking.... like it seriously confuses me how ARTPOP is getting lower scores than Born This Way...

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived