Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Label Pressured Gaga to Omit Controversial Princess Di Song

craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't at all of you hating on this song... The delusion... It would have fit perfectly between Dope and Gypsy.

I can't at all of you hating on this song... The delusion... It would have fit perfectly between Dope and Gypsy.

As a dance version or ballad?

As a dance version or ballad?

A ballad. She could've incorporated more than just the piano into it, obviously. Sort of like with You And I, but darker with some electronic sounds.

A ballad. She could've incorporated more than just the piano into it, obviously. Sort of like with You And I, but darker with some electronic sounds.

I think there could have been another ballad on the album but I'm not sure this would have fit on ARTPOP. To be honest, it would be a perfect fit if Speechless was switched off TFM and replaced with Princess Die. Speechless should have been on the Fame instead of Brown Eyes.

Because Dope was such a party anthem

I just pictured Dope playing at the club and everyone dancing doing the bad romance choreography

I think there could have been another ballad on the album but I'm not sure this would have fit on ARTPOP. To be honest, it would be a perfect fit if Speechless was switched off TFM and replaced with Princess Die. Speechless should have been on the Fame instead of Brown Eyes.

Everyone keeps talking about the theme of ARTPOP and how this wouldn't fit, but tbh... Almost every song on ARTPOP has a different theme. The only thing really holding them all together is that they're all VERY personal to Gaga. I think, at one point, this song meant a lot to her and probably still does.

Little7Monster

Remember, there is a correlation between suicide and whether it is brought up by famous people. There were increases when Marilyn Monroe died, and as strong as the Gaga fan base is, I believe that her writing and releasing a song about committing suicide because they were too weak to cope would've caused a lot of controversy. I love controversial Gaga material (a la Born This Way), but if anyone was a diehard Gaga fan (no pun intended) and committed suicide, she'd be publicly slandered for "encouraging" it. Not to mention lawsuits I'm sure. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived