Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Telegraph Reviews ARTPOP

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

Unicorn De Milo

It's a good score, but sort of a sad review.

This

I can't at y'all celebrating when she pretty much said ARTPOP had weak lyrics :smh:

Stan Helen Brown :party:

This

I can't at y'all celebrating when she pretty much said ARTPOP had weak lyrics :smh:

Apart from Dope, ARTPOP, Applause and DWUW, I wouldn't say ARTPOP has Gaga's best lyrics :awkney:

"it’s like wandering drunk around a vast, labyrinthine club, and peering into a disorienting series of darkened rooms in which she tries on various musical genres as if they were hats"

why do these kind of phrases always seem so try-hard to me?

Unicorn De Milo

Stan Helen Brown :party:

Apart from Dope, ARTPOP, Applause and DWUW, I wouldn't say ARTPOP has Gaga's best lyrics :awkney:

Gypsy had good lyrics too

Willy Wonka

"it’s like wandering drunk around a vast, labyrinthine club, and peering into a disorienting series of darkened rooms in which she tries on various musical genres as if they were hats"

why do these kind of phrases always seem so try-hard to me?

It doesn't even conceptually make sense.

Is she in several rooms at once? Is there a different hat in each room? Are there multiple Gagas with multiple hats? Why is she trying on hats at a club?

Gypsy had good lyrics too

They're nice and heartwarming but I they're pretty generic and I don't mean that as a bad thing ;)

It doesn't even conceptually make sense.

Is she in several rooms at once? Is there a different hat in each room? Are there multiple Gagas with multiple hats? Why is she trying on hats at a club?

I guess someone didnt make it in book writing lol

i see these phrases in every review, none have made sense

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived