Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MusicOMH reviews ARTPOP...

scrappy

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

drag em all you want, i couldnt care less and neither does anyone else really :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

arduously self-involved lyrics

Why don't people gave Taylor Swift, or Adele, or Tori Amos sh*t for that? Lot of female songwriters write in  a very personal vein, why is it only a character flaw when Gaga does it?

It was heartening, then, that Perry previewed Prism by declaring that she had no interest in manufacturing a Teenage Dream 2.0 but rather would reflect the upheavals which had taken place in her personal life (most notably her divorce from Russell Brand) with a ‘darker’ record. Advance word even drew exciting comparisons with Madonna’s Like A Prayer, an album which found its genesis in another celebrity divorce, and remains one of the greatest pop albums of all time.

Yet same reviewer said this about Prism. It's okay with wallow saelfishly in one's divorce, but to write about bullying and being bullied, that's "appropriating victimhood." Why aren't Katy and Madonna panned for being self-involved?

Yet same reviewer said this about Prism. It's okay with wallow saelfishly in one's divorce, but to write about bullying and being bullied, that's "appropriating victimhood." Why aren't Katy and Madonna panned for being self-involved?

Go write that down and clock him!

From the absolute slayage in 2009-2010 we have come to "Struggling singles and a tour canceled".

Let me leave before a new meltdown hits me

I can understand that lyrics are weak and themes might get boring (cause done by her like 100 times), but it's still a good album , so why 2/5? It deserves at least 3/5 :nails:

"Struggling singles and a tour canceled" they failed to mention how successful the album was and the the tour was canceled due to an injury :fail:

This + they completely missed the point of the album (the paragraph before the last) :nails:

:fthis:

SMILE2NE1

I want your psycho, your vertigo schtick, want your in my rear window, baby you're sick

she's always been like this. 

Unicorn De Milo

Why the comparisons to so many other artist, I'm tyre of people having such a small knowledge in music that they need to compare songs to express how they sound :fail:

Leaving this mess

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived