Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MusicOMH reviews ARTPOP...

scrappy

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Struggling singles and a tour canceled" they failed to mention how successful the album was and the the tour was canceled due to an injury :fail:

You would think these "professional" critics make some research before making a comment on something, but no...

3q425253qwewq

Angry Llama Spits on Ducks • in a few seconds −

You gave Prism a higher rating - it was at that point, in retrospect, that the author of this piece lost all journalistic and music credibility. While Taste is subjective, this review functions as a diatribe into nonsensical Dada. The author has a basic understanding of the aesthetic components of the "art world," but lacks a clear grasp of how music can merge and blur the lines of what is considered artistic. It's sort of a disgrace that this man is even allowed to give reviews on pop music. Two stars only displays his arrogance and deafness.

I wrote this on his page. Going to bed now

:lmao:

YOU KNOW GUYS ALBUM REVIEWS ARE QUITE FRANKLY STUPID, MUSIC IS SUBJECTIVE, FOR INSTANCE MILEYs BANGERZ MAY SOUND GARBAGE TO US BUT TO OTHERS IT MAY NOT, I DONT GET WHY THIS GETS SO MUCH HYPE IN MUSIC INDUSTRY, REVIEWING ALBUMS, LIKE DUH. THEIR REVIEWS DON'T SPEAK FOR LIKE 99% OF THE PEOPLE LISTENING TO IT

Yet another reviewer who can't fit enough references to other artists in. Seriously, how many other artists were mentioned in that article?

There are some fair criticisms regarding Gaga not letting her songs breathe, but I really don't think ARTPOP is a 2/5.

Not here for the quotation marks around song (implying they're not worthy of being called songs?) or the insinuation that Gaga has "studied" Madonna's career "closely."

Dirty, dirty, dare I say biased ...

Willy Wonka

Philip is an overly-opinionated Scot who has somehow ended up in East London. He grew up competing for time on the shared hi-fi with his brother, whose love for The Beatles, U2 and Nirvana bled into Philip's own pop-obsessed youth. The first album he bought was Madonna's I'm Breathless and his favourite gig to date has been David Bowie's Reality tour at Glasgow's SECC. Philip is a keen writer and aside from his love for music and pop culture he has avid interests in left-wing politics, identity, books and the media. He still think that little compares to going to the record shop on the day one of your favourite artists releases a new album.

I just saw this. The face I pulled ... there is no reaction gif. Move on, nothing to see here, folks, just another hater.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived