đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 84/100 + Track-By-Track Review

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

WOW!!! I'm so happy!! :excited: Metacritic better add this review to the overall score :cryga:

don't worry, they always add Billboard reviews! :excited:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6. MANiCURE - An obvious choice for a future single, the buoyant "MANiCURE" provides everything that a pop fan aching for a new "Pokerface" would want. With a chorus that's grafted onto the listener's brain after a single listen, double-meanings stemming from shouts of "MAN! CURE!" and a colorful arrangement highlighted by a funk guitar breakdown, this ode to superficial perks graces the high ceilings of Gaga's hits.

MANiCURE perhaps should really become a single.. Even Billboard is mentioning this.. :omg:   :udidnt:

Ladey Gagz

"5. Jewels n' Drugs (feat. T.I., Too $hort and Twista) - The transition between the starry-eyed "Sex Dreams" and T.I. thumping his chest at the start of "Jewels n' Drugs" is more than a little jarring, and the Gaga-assisted hip-hop summit exists in its own grimy world on "ARTPOP." Kudos to Gaga for refracting her latest tale of fame addiction through the prism of hip-hop, as well as tapping a world-class veteran like Twista to help get the job done."

Katy's impact :derpga:

15. Applause

Gaga has said that she envisions playing "ARTPOP" from start to finish in concert, and if that's the case, first single "Applause" will make for a pretty thrilling encore. The verses are still a bit clunky, but the hook is even more shimmering after dozens of times digested on Top 40 radio. As always, Gaga has turned an lofty idea into a jingle for the masses.

I can imagine Applause staying for some more times on Top 10 after ARTPOP release..!!

I'm dreaming about it getting #1 now  :dead:

So nice to read an intelligent, informed review for once. All the other reviews so far have been so pedestrian and boring to read.  :coffee:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived